G-Shock GW-9200GYJ-1JF Riseman, time setting
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Epal2Apol

Thread: G-Shock GW-9200GYJ-1JF Riseman, time setting

G-Shock GW-9200GYJ-1JF Riseman, time setting

The above watch has been kept away from sunlight for too long and has run right down, I've placed it in sunlight for a day or so and its come back to life, but it's still showing the wrong time.
    Is this something that will rectify itself after a while when it receives a signal, or do I have to reset it because it ran so low on power level, i know it's probably in the manual somewhere but i don't have the manual with me at the moment and I'd like to set it correctly, if i have to.

Re: G-Shock GW-9200GYJ-1JF Riseman, time setting

You have to manually set the location in order to receive the atomic signal. Due to very low battery, the watch automatically reset it self so the settings was put back to their default values. The default location is Tokyo (TYO) so if you are not in Tokyo, you have to manually set it to your current location. You can also manually set the time while you're changing the location because they are in the same mode.

You don't have to reset the watch by performing AC reset, which you can only achieve by removing the back plate of the watch.

Just re-charge the riseman until it reaches high level (extended charging will give more energy reserve to your watch).

Here's the manual which I googled just for you:

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/...009/qw3145.pdf
    StephenWatch likes this.

Re: G-Shock GW-9200GYJ-1JF Riseman, time setting

Quote Originally Posted by Epal2Apol View Post
    You have to manually set the location in order to receive the atomic signal. Due to very low battery, the watch automatically reset it self so the settings was put back to their default values. The default location is Tokyo (TYO) so if you are not in Tokyo, you have to manually set it to your current location. You can also manually set the time while you're changing the location because they are in the same mode.

You don't have to reset the watch by performing AC reset, which you can only achieve by removing the back plate of the watch.

Just re-charge the riseman until it reaches high level (extended charging will give more energy reserve to your watch).

Here's the manual which I googled just for you:

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/...009/qw3145.pdf
    That's very helpful, thanx.

Thread Information