which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

Thread: which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19

    which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

    i like w71 but it is small for me ,i just want it a bit bigger of exact or very similar to w71-1v.dw210 dw 260? but i cant find them.please drop ur opinion

  2. #2
    Moderator G-Shock Forum d2mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,050

    Re: which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKali View Post
    i like w71 but it is small for me ,i just want it a bit bigger of exact or very similar to w71-1v.dw210 dw 260? but i cant find them.please drop ur opinion
    The watch which springs in my mind is the DW-5600E.


  3. #3
    Member fonklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vienna, Austria, Austria
    Posts
    2,732

    Re: which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKali View Post
    i like w71 but it is small for me ,i just want it a bit bigger of exact or very similar to w71-1v.dw210 dw 260? but i cant find them.please drop ur opinion
    why not try its big brother w-720 which is exactly the same module.
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fonklover View Post
    why not try its big brother w-720 which is exactly the same module.
    thank you guys i ll try to find this and buy it.but i fount its dimension approx. 39,6mm x 36,2mm x 8,4mm (H x W x D) says Europe Casio that is 2.6mm bigger in height than mine which is 37 mmm.makes 2.6 mm makes some difference i guess?

  6. #5
    Member fonklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vienna, Austria, Austria
    Posts
    2,732

    Re: which g shock(or non g shock casio) has the closet look to w71-1v ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKali View Post
    thank you guys i ll try to find this and buy it.but i fount its dimension approx. 39,6mm x 36,2mm x 8,4mm (H x W x D) says Europe Casio that is 2.6mm bigger in height than mine which is 37 mmm.makes 2.6 mm makes some difference i guess?
    hi again, i have both watches. yes it feels definitely bigger. but if you want something with quality and feeling defenitely defenitely bigger, try a dw-5600e. ? let us know what you choose!
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •