G-Shock Search

Thread: G-Shock Search

G-Shock Search

Hey All, New member looking for a some help here please. Looking for a the Dee and Ricky GA-111DR-7AJR and the GA-110A yellow hypercolor. Only places I can find is Ebay. Any other recommendations?

Re: G-Shock Search

The Dee and Ricky is out now in Japan and in The Netherlands. It should be out in the US soon. Best try is at a Macys store, but you won't be the only one I think. I bet there are a lot of people who don't love the watch but like the $$$ they can make with them and buy all the watches from one store.

For the GA-110A in yellow... eBay and the sales corner (replace the f17 in the URL above into f29) are probably the only options. The are sold out a long time ago. Note that the yellow GA-110A is pale yellow, not "Positive Yellow" like the GF-8250.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thank you for the quick reply Sjors. Do you have any reputable internet stores you might recommend or local stores in the Netherlands that sell internationally for the Dee and Ricky? I think you are right about Macy's.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Be patient, do your homework, and it'll be out in the US soon. Macy's isn't an exclusive retailer on the Dee & Ricky, so there will be SOME options, but don't delay once they are released stateside.

Thread Information