G-shock for the skinny wrist
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: G-shock for the skinny wrist

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23

    G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Thread for gshock enthusiast with a rather smaller wrist, its hard for us to buy watches this days,specially online were we find lower prices, its really a requirement for us to fit the watch first before we can pull the trigger! Let's share wrist shots so that at least we have a reference.

    Will start of with my gdf100-1a, I have a 6 inchers wrist btw



    Last edited by biskwit; May 20th, 2012 at 04:15.

  2. #2
    Member wuyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA + Taiwan + China
    Posts
    7,372

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    My wrist is small and I don't care about what y'all think
    DW-003/DW-8200/GWF-1000/G-001/GW-5000

    on 6-6.25" wrist
    Attached Images Attached Images









    Last edited by wuyeah; May 20th, 2012 at 04:41.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    872

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Quote Originally Posted by wuyeah View Post
    My wrist is small and I don't care about what y'all think
    DW-003/DW-8200/GWF-1000/G-001/GW-5000

    on 6-6.25" wrist
    Wow... just wow.

    I can't even imagine wearing one of those on my wrist (5.2 inches). I could probably wear those watches on both wrists at once...

    IMO way to big for both you and me.
    wuyeah likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member wuyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA + Taiwan + China
    Posts
    7,372

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulseeker View Post
    Wow... just wow.

    I can't even imagine wearing one of those on my wrist (5.2 inches). I could probably wear those watches on both wrists at once...

    IMO way to big for both you and me.
    You can pull off GW-5000
    as for me, no G-Shock are too big to own
    seoulseeker, ericng79 and ashwalla like this.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by wuyeah View Post
    You can pull off GW-5000
    as for me, no G-Shock are too big to own
    You seem to have a wide wrist mate, which is nice for larger watches! Filthy rich mate!


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member wuyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA + Taiwan + China
    Posts
    7,372

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    G-001 Jason & GW-5000 are not big size watches, from my pictures they seem bigger.
    My collection is consider filthy rich will be an embarrassment in front lots members on G-Shock forum :)

  8. #7
    Member Mudman 3031's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    21

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Why would someone buy a frogman like this kid?,pressuming his frogman,he doesnt even know what scuba diving is. Go and and at least try to put your foot on the sea.

    Damn this society.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Fellow skinny wrist here :P
    Name:  IMG_0008.JPG
Views: 9046
Size:  370.3 KB
    Hah sorry for some reason my cams photos come out huge..
    Last edited by b21note; May 20th, 2012 at 06:46.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by b21note View Post
    Fellow skinny wrist here :P
    Name:  IMG_0008.JPG
Views: 9046
Size:  370.3 KB
    Hah sorry for some reason my cams photos come out huge..
    That models really appealing on small wrist, extra straps stickin out lols



    Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member wuyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA + Taiwan + China
    Posts
    7,372

    Re: G-shock for the skinny wrist

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudman 3031 View Post
    Why would someone buy a frogman like this kid?,pressuming his frogman,he doesnt even know what scuba diving is. Go and and at least try to put your foot on the sea.

    Damn this society.
    Here is a better thread for your comment :)
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/hypo...im-678714.html
    n_wildgirl likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •