G-Shock torture test video

Thread: G-Shock torture test video

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

G-Shock torture test video

I'm sure all of you guys have probably seen this, but I hadn't until today, so figured I'd post it for others like me! Pretty cool stuff.

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Re: G-Shock torture test video

Quote Originally Posted by Sodiac View Post
    I'm sure all of you guys have probably seen this, but I hadn't until today, so figured I'd post it for others like me! Pretty cool stuff.

I like the status test, depth and low temp test. I can't say much about the piston test because it really didn't put enough pressure only enough to push it down not squash it. Though I will admit to this I had my camo green mudman for 3 years working in the industrial area it did take alot of abuse. One time I walked aside a piece of this sharp sheet metal which slit into the mudhman. I did not reach any of the components but did enough to cut into the rubber otter coating. I only knew about it because I felt friction on my arm and when I look the metal had cut into it. I can't say much for heat because anything above 112 I don't think we would be here posting and recovering from 3rd degree burns.

The worst my mudman every went through was a tough cleaning job I was doing at home, it was exposed to bleach several times, no discoloration. All in all I have to it is one hell of a watch, as for diving I don't know if one would be able to see it in mercy water. Clear water I can see that but I don't know about dark environments.

I would own a G-Shock again maybe the black stealth analog/digital with the velocity meter. Cool watch

The only watch i know could sustain these tortures. Any other brand? Anyone?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by watchman19 View Post
    I like the status test, depth and low temp test. I can't say much about the piston test because it really didn't put enough pressure only enough to push it down not squash it. Though I will admit to this I had my camo green mudman for 3 years working in the industrial area it did take alot of abuse. One time I walked aside a piece of this sharp sheet metal which slit into the mudhman. I did not reach any of the components but did enough to cut into the rubber otter coating. I only knew about it because I felt friction on my arm and when I look the metal had cut into it. I can't say much for heat because anything above 112 I don't think we would be here posting and recovering from 3rd degree burns.

The worst my mudman every went through was a tough cleaning job I was doing at home, it was exposed to bleach several times, no discoloration. All in all I have to it is one hell of a watch, as for diving I don't know if one would be able to see it in mercy water. Clear water I can see that but I don't know about dark environments.

I would own a G-Shock again maybe the black stealth analog/digital with the velocity meter. Cool watch
    I think the piston test is sufficient. the watch is going on the wrist, so realistically, it's not going to see that kind of impact. If it ever does, the watch will be fine, but you should call the beanstalk giant, because your wrist bones are only good for making his bread at that point. The worst impact most G-Shocks see is being dropped from few feet above the floor.

Mine survived a dirt bike accident at 50-60 km/h, air impact guns, slips with wrenches so my watch slams into something, and when someone asks me why I like G-Shocks I show them by throwing it across the room and standing on it. They say "Oh". Then I ask what can their watch do.

There's no place like home.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratoshocker View Post
    Mine survived a dirt bike accident at 50-60 km/h, air impact guns, slips with wrenches so my watch slams into something, and when someone asks me why I like G-Shocks I show them by throwing it across the room and standing on it. They say "Oh". Then I ask what can their watch do.
    I threw the G across the room a few times, too .....

Is that a Strat wearing a G?

Here is my bass:

Last edited by Rigel; March 15th, 2011 at 18:02. Reason: typo..

My old Mudman survived 6 months in the Iraq desert, took a beating almost every day, not a single problem :)

Cheers
    Ryan

I have so much faith in G-Shocks that when I'm shipping a G and the post office worker asks me if my package "contains anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous".. I proudly say, "No, it does not! Big NO on the fragile part! HAHAHA!!!1"

... ok, I'm embellishing it a bit. I just simply say "no"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    My old Mudman survived 6 months in the Iraq desert, took a beating almost every day, not a single problem :)

Cheers
    Ryan
    thank you for your service in iraq.

Thank you for your service!!! It's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post

Cheers
    Ryan
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information