G-SHOCK X CLOT available
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: G-SHOCK X CLOT available

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

G-SHOCK X CLOT available

If anyone is looking for the CLOT G-shock, it is available for $180 Canadian Dolllars at:
    Livestock / Accessories / G-Shock / G-SHOCK X CLOT (DW6900CL-4) / RED

International shipping is $12

Re: G-SHOCK X CLOT available

$183 is considerably more then the suggested retail of $110 in the US. Perhaps Casio have adjusted the price up on it? If so that is bad!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

I thought the retail of the watch was 1,400 Hong Kong Dollars? That equates to $180 US Dollars. It is expensive, but less than what the flippers are asking for on the bay.
    Last edited by lolo96706; November 30th, 2012 at 21:41.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lolo96706 View Post
    I thought the retail of the watch was 1,400 Hong Kong Dollars? That equates to $180 US Dollars. It is expensive, but less than what the flippers are asking for on the bay.
    That's what I thought initially from early reports but apparently this watch will only be available at Livestock for now in Canada. It is apparently more limited than the Wu-Tang, which was around 120ish units total(Canada). I should have bought one in Hong Kong, I didn't think the price was going to be the same. Now I gotta pay 20 dollars in tax on top of the 180. LOL First time a North American model costing more than a International/Hong Kong Model?

Fun fact, the owner of Livestock owns the distribution rights to G-Shock Canada. (Take Five Trading)

Quote Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
    That's what I thought initially from early reports but apparently this watch will only be available at Livestock for now in Canada. It is apparently more limited than the Wu-Tang, which was around 120ish units total(Canada). I should have bought one in Hong Kong, I didn't think the price was going to be the same. Now I gotta pay 20 dollars in tax on top of the 180. LOL First time a North American model costing more than a International/Hong Kong Model?

Fun fact, the owner of Livestock owns the distribution rights to G-Shock Canada. (Take Five Trading)
    That is a fun fact. Thanks for the insight on the distribution numbers.

Website now shows out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by lolo96706 View Post
    Website now shows out of stock.
    There's still some stock left. Check the page regularly for availability. I thought I ordered the last one but turns out they got some shipments to their stores. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
    There's still some stock left. Check the page regularly for availability. I thought I ordered the last one but turns out they got some shipments to their stores. Interesting.
    Interesting indeed.... I guess they allocated a certain number for their local stores and warehouse for web sales. Earlier this morning, only the Toronto store and warehouse was listed. Both those locations are out. Now it only lists the Gastown store with availability.

For those in the states the Clot has arrived at Macy's and what a perfect time as Macy's is doing the 20% off friends and family sale until December 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by ksolo12 View Post
    For those in the states the Clot has arrived at Macy's and what a perfect time as Macy's is doing the 20% off friends and family sale until December 3rd

What are the price for it in Macys?
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information