G-shocks in Sydney

Thread: G-shocks in Sydney

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

G-shocks in Sydney

Hi all,

Does anyone know where you can find cheap G-shocks in Sydney?

Cheers for the help

Mark

Re: G-shocks in Sydney

Hi Mark, I'm 12 hours from you in Mildura, Vic.

No idea though I do know that the larger retailers here don't sell them. ( eg Target, K-Mart, Coles )
    I'd try them, if you haven't already, anyway. Apart from that a Jewellers is probably your only other option if you want new ones. If you're after a bargain I'd try any markets or second hand shops you run across.

cheers mate

Tas here- eBay is probably your best bet. `Casio' and `G-Shock' have their own categories, doesn't have everything but they're the cheapest I've found. Entique (Tas) have a couple Pathfinders for ~$300, but no G-Shocks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys,

Will probably end up doing the Ebay thing - though i found a small selection on www.oo.com.au for reasonable money - seems to be legit from what i can tell. Anyone here used them?

Cheers,

Mark

I haven't tried them mark but they look ok. Their prices for the basic models (dw-5600e, dw-9052, dw-6900) are about the same as ebay but their other models are a bit dearer than ebay.

Let us know how you go

ps for what it's worth I priced a few protreks and G-Shocks at local jewellers and they were about 30% dearer than eBay.
    Last edited by kpatt; August 25th, 2007 at 11:22.

How about some of the shops run by chinesse people around the Haymarket area?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbai View Post
    How about some of the shops run by chinesse people around the Haymarket area?

Had considered that initially, but as a relative newbie I'd be worried about ending up with something of...well dubious quality (not to knock that area)!

Quote Originally Posted by mark242 View Post
    Thanks guys,

Will probably end up doing the Ebay thing - though i found a small selection on www.oo.com.au for reasonable money - seems to be legit from what i can tell. Anyone here used them?

Cheers,

Mark
    I have bought some gear from them...not a watch though. You can do better price wise from online shops like SuperChrono, SkyWatches and 21Jewels.

oo.com.au are legit though...they only get in overstock gear which they can sell much lower than other the retailers here hence the small collection; sometimes you can buy some good quality gear from them for low prices, but the good stuff usually goes pretty quick so you have to keep an eye on that site. Like I said, unless you feel a need to buy from a shop for service reasons and pay a lot more, you can buy from numerous respected internet shops like the ones I mentioned and others like HB and Seiya (esp for Japan-only watches).

I went round to about 10 shops in Brissie looking for a decent selection Casios...shops here just don't stock much, and Casio treats our market like a joke. We miss out on many of the good models the US get as standard. I had to buy my dad's 80th prez from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post
    I have bought some gear from them...not a watch though. You can do better price wise from online shops like SuperChrono, SkyWatches and 21Jewels.

oo.com.au are legit though...they only get in overstock gear which they can sell much lower than other the retailers here hence the small collection; sometimes you can buy some good quality gear from them for low prices, but the good stuff usually goes pretty quick so you have to keep an eye on that site. Like I said, unless you feel a need to buy from a shop for service reasons and pay a lot more, you can buy from numerous respected internet shops like the ones I mentioned and others like HB and Seiya (esp for Japan-only watches).

I went round to about 10 shops in Brissie looking for a decent selection Casios...shops here just don't stock much, and Casio treats our market like a joke. We miss out on many of the good models the US get as standard. I had to buy my dad's 80th prez from the US.
    Cheers mate,

True what you say about Casios on the market here! You'd think low-level department stores would sell them, but instead its jewellers (and the G-shocks look a little out of place there). Will try the sites you mentioned though - thanks.

Wow, 21jewels.com has some GOOD prices. By the way, are there any additional duty/import payments when ordering overseas from Oz?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information