G Shoping
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Tsip85

Thread: G Shoping

G Shoping

Today was a bitter-sweet Saturday. Instead of getting u at the break of dawn to break down game film, I got to sleep in and spend time with the family. So I finally had a chance to go find the new G that's at the top of my list. The first stop...Macy's, of course! Although I didn't find what I was I looking for I did get to try on a GR8900. It's on my list, but I have to admit I was very disappointed with the module...great looking watch, but very basic.

After walkling the mall and checking all the stores I was giving up hope. But alas, I stopped by one final store that had a great selection of both Gs and Baby Gs. I thought my day was a waste until I saw it hiding in the back, facing backwards...the G9300GY! I FINALLY got to see it in perosn and try it on! Much better looking than I tought and all the pics I've seen just don't quite do it justice. Somehow I was able to restrain myself, knowing that I can hopefully find it online at a better price. But, in a way I managed not to leave empty handed. Fellas be warned....don't share your addiction with your spouse. I've found that it's contageous! While shopping for a Smokey Grey Muddie, I managed to end up buying this:

At $80 how could one resist??? It's been about a year since my wife helped me start my addiction, and this completes a "Lover's Edition"

Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

G shopping is always good. That's a nice looking set you and your wife have. Now that you both have the in4mations, maybe a trip to Hawaii is in the future :)

Re: G Shoping

Don't let her hear you say that!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice pick up. G-Love.

Nice shopping story Tsip, Like me, your racking up those brownie points for Christmas bruv.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by desire68 View Post
    Nice shopping story Tsip
    Mike
    Agreed and if she heard, don´t forget to show us wristshots on hawaiian beaches....

Go Team Bravus!!

Thread Information