g9000 mudman

Thread: g9000 mudman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

g9000 mudman

I bought my new casio g-shock g9000 mudman.Can i get any problem after change the battery(I mean about water resistant etc).Anyone got problem with the buttons.Is there any one who is using casio aqs800w tough solar.Mine will come with in two days.If there, please tell me full details(I mean about the watch).
    thank u

Re: g9000 mudman

Any mudman user plz give me reply

hey, i Have a mudman, it's a gw9000, so it's an atomic solar, and I don't need to change the battery on it ever. Sorry, can't really help you out. I've never personally changed the battery on a g-shock before, but I know that when you do, you lose a tiny bit of water resistance. If you're uncertain of how to do it, I would just bring it to a watch shop and have them change the battery for you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WillyLix View Post
    it's an atomic solar, and I don't need to change the battery on it ever.
    You will have to change the battery at some point, rechargeable batteries don't last forever.

I've never personally changed the battery on a g-shock before, but I know that when you do, you lose a tiny bit of water resistance.
    Not if you do it correctly.

I would just bring it to a watch shop and have them change the battery for you.
    I'm not saying you shouldn't but a majority of flooded G-Shocks I've seen on this forum have been due to watchmakers not doing a good job.

rem

the g9000 is known for its button being really hard to press. use it everyday and you'll get used to it :) enjoy the watch. i have the g9000-ms

rem
    Gshock MT-G 800
    Luminox A3051
    Gshock 9000MS Mudman
    Casio PRG240-1
    Seiko SKX779 Black Monster
    Citizen BN0015 Orca

Dobbs, You're probably right on all these points. Just trying to point him in the right direction. I've luckily not had to change a g-shock battery yet. I do have a lot of solar g-shocks, how long do the solar batteries last before you have to replace them?

Quote Originally Posted by dobber72 View Post
    You will have to change the battery at some point, rechargeable batteries don't last forever.

Not if you do it correctly.

I'm not saying you shouldn't but a majority of flooded G-Shocks I've seen on this forum have been due to watchmakers not doing a good job.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

I do have a lot of solar g-shocks, how long do the solar batteries last before you have to replace them?
    A few months, a couple years, no one ever knows for sure. Bottom line is, if they die, they hit you hard and unexpected.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Oh, damn!....so basically the watch just shuts off out of nowhere, I assume? i guess I've had pretty good luck so far, since I have a bunch of solars and that's never happened to any of them. I bet just for saying that, something will happen to one of my very soon. :/ hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by cal..45 View Post
    A few months, a couple years, no one ever knows for sure. Bottom line is, if they die, they hit you hard and unexpected.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tjsam View Post
    Is there any one who is using casio aqs800w tough solar.Mine will come with in two days.If there, please tell me full details(I mean about the watch).
    thank u
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have the AQ-S810 which is something like the "bigger brother" of the AQ-S800 - the module and functions of the watch are really great - in my opinion one of the best current analogue-digital watches right now. Can't go wrong with it.
    Edit: I think I wrote a little review - will look for it and post a link.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/hid...hlight=aq-s810

cheers, Sedi
    Last edited by Sedi; August 29th, 2012 at 01:20.
    Cheers
    Sedi

your review is very good brother.Is it the battery indicator beside digital display?How much time does the battery takes to full charge?
    thank you very much for your reply bro.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information