G9000mx

Thread: G9000mx

G9000mx

Hi everyone

I have a question reguarding the mudman 9000mx. I recently purchased a g900mx-4cr and the letters on the band were green. I like this version but i've seen white letters on the band as well. Is their any significans to this?

Plz explain because i'm really confused, at first i thought it had to do with the export . The 9000mx-4cr had green letter while the 9000mx-4dr had white letters. But i saw a 9000mx-4dr with white letter unless that was just a stock pic the website was using. I dont wanna run into fake so can someone please explain.

This is the 9000mx-4cr i ordered

This is the 9000mx-4dr i've been seeing also.

Thanks for any help

Re: G9000mx

They should all be the exact same watch. I think maybe the photos are just not showing the green lettering properly. The last letters in the model vary for each market.
    Last edited by Riley; April 3rd, 2010 at 01:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    The should all be the exact same watch. I think maybe the photos are just not showing the green lettering properly. The last letters in the model vary for each market.

I really dont think thats it because a friend of mine brough his from macy's and i think his lettering is in black, maybe i'm just tripping.

Maybe i'm just paranoid and tripping but i could have sworn i saw white lettering on the 9000mx

Last edited by Bruckout; April 3rd, 2010 at 00:48.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've never seen that watch with black lettering on the band. Riley's explanation for the difference in the two pics is correct. The green just looks white in the second one.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    I've never seen that watch with black lettering on the band. Riley's explanation for the difference in the two pics is correct. The green just looks white in the second one.

i think your right and i was tripping .

Thanks for the help guess i just gotta watch everything cause there are so many fakes out there.

No prob, it was a good question to ask. If your friend's did have black lettering then it's possible that it might have been a fake - not that Macy's sells fakes, but I wouldn't put it past someone to buy a real G9000MX, then a cheapo fake, and then return the fake one to the store.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Thread Information