G9100 versus GL7200A

Thread: G9100 versus GL7200A

G9100 versus GL7200A

Does anyone know what the major differences are between these two besides solar power?
    Last edited by solidstate42; August 26th, 2007 at 23:31.

Re: G9100 versus GL7200A

I see nobody has responded, maybe because the question is quite wide. Have you looked them up? The GL-7200, for example, is described here -

http://www.casio.com/products/archiv...ck/GL7200A-1V/

You will find similar descriptions of the G-9100, and you will also find the module numbers. Using these numbers you can download the manuals from the support pages on the Casio site.

Sorry not to be able to give you a complete run-down of the two models, but I have no hands-on experince of either.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

I owned a GL-7200 which I liked very much except for the fact that the white Resin began to discolor along the edges, especially in places that would come into the most contact with other objects (walls, desk, etc.) It wasn't something I could fix and became pretty noticeable so I sold it. I'd still have it were it not for that. I really like the size of the case and the band.
    It's always sunny in Boise!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the link! I'll give it a look through.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I see nobody has responded, maybe because the question is quite wide. Have you looked them up? The GL-7200, for example, is described here -

http://www.casio.com/products/archiv...ck/GL7200A-1V/

You will find similar descriptions of the G-9100, and you will also find the module numbers. Using these numbers you can download the manuals from the support pages on the Casio site.

Sorry not to be able to give you a complete run-down of the two models, but I have no hands-on experince of either.

That's kind of a bummer. It may also help me make up my mind. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tseely View Post
    I owned a GL-7200 which I liked very much except for the fact that the white Resin began to discolor along the edges, especially in places that would come into the most contact with other objects (walls, desk, etc.) It wasn't something I could fix and became pretty noticeable so I sold it. I'd still have it were it not for that. I really like the size of the case and the band.

Thread Information