Ga-100-1a1dr

Thread: Ga-100-1a1dr

Ga-100-1a1dr

Hi..!

I finally got my first and authentic (hoping) G-shock.. but i have some doubts about it that's why the word "hoping".. I bought it inside the company I'm working in.. (Beside our cafeteria are lots of stores.. Kicks, watch, sport apparel, appliances, gadgets..) I spent 1 week of research in the net for me to know if it's authentic before deciding to buy it.. I hope the masters here can help me identify if the one I bought is worth my 6000PHP ($133).. Yeah, stuff here in the Philippines can get really pricey.. Here's the pics.. My mom brought my digicam so it's captured form my phone..

Thanks..! :thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Lesoj; September 10th, 2010 at 11:45.

Re: Ga-100-1a1dr

I can't see anything wrong with that.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

thanks for the reply tribe125.. I stumbled into this website hxxp://www.watchetime.com that's why I'm a bit worried.. can you still differ a replica watch with an authentic one..? cause if a replica is a good knock-off, then it's hard to differ.. also, I'm a bit doubting the box.. but so far so good, my g-shock isn't showing any sign of being fake.. (all are functioning..)

OT: I was choosing between GA-100-1A1DR and Mudman G-9000-3VDR.. Did I make the right choice..?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Replicas are getting scarily good. Don't forget that a web site or Ebay seller might show a real watch but send you a fake.

But bearing that in mind, always try and compare a pic of a watch you intend to buy with a genuine pic. Sometimes the differences can take a long time to notice, and if you didn't have an original pic to look at you might never know at all.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    Replicas are getting scarily good. Don't forget that a web site or Ebay seller might show a real watch but send you a fake.

But bearing that in mind, always try and compare a pic of a watch you intend to buy with a genuine pic. Sometimes the differences can take a long time to notice, and if you didn't have an original pic to look at you might never know at all.
    yeah, that's what I'm worried about.. It says that even replicas are water resistant, though not as good as authentic one.. I've been to malls yesterday, so far they told me it's authentic.. but I'll still go to a casio service center this week, just to make sure.. thanks for your reply..

Thread Information