GA-100 price

Thread: GA-100 price

GA-100 price

Hey guys,

Any idea on a decent price on the GA-100 stealth black? I know there were some UK ebayers selling these for a $100, anyone have an tips?

Re: GA-100 price

I got mine over a month ago and it was $ 126. They list for $ 99 and they have been marking them up since they came out Close to $ 100 sounds like a deal to me. Have you seen the new one that looks close the the stealth I like it and it may be my next. there is a post here showing the new black and white ones

Link to mygshock.

http://mygshock.com/2010/06/16/new-s...r-august-2010/
    Last edited by JERSTERCA; June 18th, 2010 at 05:40.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

I bought GA-100A-7ADR for $84 Shipped on Amazon, haven't seen such a great price after that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just got an alll black one with the white hands off of Ebay from superchrono for like $112. Its awesome! (first g-shock)

Quote Originally Posted by RaD-SVT View Post
    I just got an alll black one with the white hands off of Ebay from superchrono for like $112. Its awesome! (first g-shock)
    Could you send me a link to his storefront? Tried to find it, without much luck

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I got mine over a month ago and it was $ 126. They list for $ 99 and they have been marking them up since they came out Close to $ 100 sounds like a deal to me. Have you seen the new one that looks close the the stealth I like it and it may be my next. there is a post here showing the new black and white ones

Link to mygshock.

http://mygshock.com/2010/06/16/new-s...r-august-2010/
    Not too keen on the ana digi, it looks too toyish imho, besides I think the ga-100-1a1 is the best ana digi out of all the newer ones released. But, I'm digging the all digital stealth GD-100-1B it looks sick if you ask me, hope it has atomic on it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman7860 View Post
    Not too keen on the ana digi, it looks too toyish imho, besides I think the ga-100-1a1 is the best ana digi out of all the newer ones released. But, I'm digging the all digital stealth GD-100-1B it looks sick if you ask me, hope it has atomic on it.

Those eyes in the middle kill it for me but everybody has there own likes. Did you notice it looks like they are using the ga 100 bezel and strap on these also, at least we know they will not be small

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    Those eyes in the middle kill it for me but everybody has there own likes. Did you notice it looks like they are using the ga 100 bezel and strap on these also, at least we know they will not be small
    Lol, yea, that's the only reason I actually like them. The mudman/riseman/5600 look like a chicks watch on me, so I'm always glad to see another big watch in the casio lineup.

Thread Information