GA-100 Vs new GAW-100 pictures and wrist shots also advise
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: GA-100 Vs new GAW-100 pictures and wrist shots also advise

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GA-100 Vs new GAW-100 pictures and wrist shots also advise

Hello I have just got my new gaw-100 solar atomic and was after advice please.
    The watch is for work I already have a stealth GA-100 had since last year and love it best overall watch had I also have a gd350 for the gym
    It is a really nice watch comfy and love solar atomic I do prefer the double holes on the GA strap though. The screens are small but they are useable far more than the m100b they are slightly better to read than the GA. The atomic works perfect in the UK. The backlight is really good and bright like a blue colour LCD includdd. Much brighter than GA led but I still like the stealth on the GA.
    What are peoples thoughts on the new GAW please the Mrs says looks too similar to GA
    Also do you think it wears bigger or smaller than the GA and is it ok for my small wrists?
    Not sure if to send the gaw back .......
    What would you do ?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

jonno83 likes this.

Re: GA-100 Vs new GAW-100 pictures and wrist shots also advise

Wrist shots
    Attached Images Attached Images

jonno83 likes this.

Who gives a toss what we think - what do you think? As for size, I have a 6 3/4 inch wrist and wear a GWG1000 daily. Couldn't give 2 hoots what folk think of the size. I love it, and that's all that matters!

Name:  mudmaster strip.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  295.7 KB
    WES51 likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think it wears a bit smaller than the GA-100. Looks fine to me. Yes, it's similar, but if the stealthy look is your thing, where's the problem? You allowed to own more than one stealth watch. I'd keep it if you like it. It's all up to you, but it's a great looking watch IMO. Congrats!
    soulbridgemedia likes this.
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

"I think he's referring to the design style that's typically called a 'field watch', not necessarily the best watch to take into the field. But yeah, G-Shock ftw." - WUS User 'GuySie'

If you like it then great! Keep it. I like it more than the GA series of watches, mainly because it has solar and atomic. If it also had a second hand, it'd be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post
    Who gives a toss what we think - what do you think? As for size, I have a 6 3/4 inch wrist and wear a GWG1000 daily. Couldn't give 2 hoots what folk think of the size. I love it, and that's all that matters!

Name:  mudmaster strip.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  295.7 KB
    Right with ya, maybe a 7 inch wrist here. Can you send me more pictures of that additional keeper you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wcannon32 View Post
    Right with ya, maybe a 7 inch wrist here. Can you send me more pictures of that additional keeper you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check these posts out:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/wan...0-4505317.html

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/sol...g-4497583.html
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

I dig the more rugged vibe of the GA. It's always nice to get a little validation about what one actually does like when one is feeling bit on the fence about something.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Thanks everyone for the comments your right I should wear what I want but don't have the balls like some people. Just don't want it to look crazy big as it's for work I don't wear a suit and I think stealths look smaller anyway. Though about wearing it for casual but I think it's too similar.
    I love the atomic but it is more of a gimic for a quartz Casio they are pretty dam accurate anyway it's just nice somehow knowing always correct. The solar is a plus for me so the factory sealed never has to be opened and compromise water resistance.
    I love the gwg1000 it's a beast and the colours suit it perfect.
    I need to decide yet if it's a keeper.

Thanks for following through and creating a thread with pics. Just last week I was asking about the GAS/GAW100. I have tried it on before and was surprised at it's size. Didn't look big in pics and even on the display case. But once I had it on my wrist, the size of it really stands out.

It looks fine on your wrist. IMHO it looks better on your wrist compared to the GA100. GAW has a sleeker profile and would be suited for work. Don't return it ! Wear the GAW a few more times and you will stop feeling that it's too big.

Since my thread last week, I been swaying a little more towards a Seiko Samurai. But your thread has gotten me back to wanting to get a GAS100.

Could you please post some lume shots ? there are really few pics of the GAW/GAS online.
    kcohS-G likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information