GA-100 watch band options

Thread: GA-100 watch band options

Question GA-100 watch band options

I have the GA-100 in black, not stealth. I love my watch, but I would like to change out the resin strap for the double velcro strap that comes on the DW004V. Is this possible? Do the adapters that Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps sells fit the GA-100 and would they allow me to use the double velcro strap? Any insight or knowledge on this subject would be greatly appreciated. I think that would make for a super cool, unique look.
    Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps (link to converters)
    Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps (link to strap I want to use)
    Brady James
    G-Shock Velocity GA-100
    Rolex Submariner Basel World Edition
    Invicta Military Russian Diver Series

Re: GA-100 watch band options

Didn't know there was a 'black not stealth' option. Could you post up a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by proodscot View Post
    Didn't know there was a 'black not stealth' option. Could you post up a pic?

It's not the stealth one, its just the regular black one with the red accents. Anyone know if the double velcro g-lide band will fit this GA-100?
    Brady James
    G-Shock Velocity GA-100
    Rolex Submariner Basel World Edition
    Invicta Military Russian Diver Series

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Brady James View Post

It's not the stealth one, its just the regular black one with the red accents. Anyone know if the double velcro g-lide band will fit this GA-100?
    Hi Brady!

Did you find the strap adapters model? I'm also looking for the model that fits this watch...

Cheers!

Thread Information