GA100-1A1 availability and pricing

Thread: GA100-1A1 availability and pricing

GA100-1A1 availability and pricing

I am hoping to pick up a GA100-1A1, which is the stealthy version of the watch. I've tried searching on various watch sale sites, but everyone is out of stock. The couple of watches I found on ebay are asking for $180 if I remembered correctly.

Are there any online retailers that have the watch in stock with a decent price? Even better, any local shops in Vancouver, BC? Thank you.

Re: GA100-1A1 availability and pricing

Eyeshop in France shows the watch as back in stock on the 27th of August (http://www.eyeshop.com/en/produit/4/...0-1a1er.html); their price, including VAT is 99 Euros. Subtract out the 17.5% VAT and the price is 84.26 Euros, shipping for a package weighing up to 1 Kg. is 20 Euros for a total of 104.26 Euros which is $132.05 US at this writing. I bought a GX56 from them last week and they shipped to me for 17 Euros - if your package can be shipped for the same rate, the total would be $128.20 US.

These prices are just my assumption based on what I experienced, you should put the watch in the shopping cart to confirm.

I don't know how they can ship so cheap (I recently tried to buy a watch from the Netherlands and the cheapest shipping, through FedEx, would have been 114 Euros), but I'm not complaining. I ordered the GX56 on Monday, it shipped on Tuesday and I got it Thursday. Two days from France to Hawaii for 17 Euros sounds good to me.
    NRA Life Member
    NJKCA Honorary Member
    ==================
    Breitling Chrono Avenger
    Breitling Steelfish
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Casio GMWB5000D-1 Steel Square
    Casio GWG1000-1A3 Mudmaster
    Citizen BN7020
    Seiko SRP639
    Sinn UX
    Victorinox Swiss Army Airboss Mach IV

Hey Klesk. Thank you for the reply and the info. I tried for a while to find the watch. I ended up calling Casio Canada, and apparently they sell direct to consumers; however, they were sold out of the watch. Apparently the GA100 is selling like hotcakes everywhere and they couldn't keep any in stock.

Casio did give me the names of the wholesaler that purchased their stock of GA100, but luck would have it, they sold out all the watches. The wholesaler gave me the the names of the retailers they sold the watches to... One had already sold all the watches, but I tracked one down via phone 1000's Km's away and had it mailed to me! Now I am just waiting to officially join the club. It was quite an experience!

Again, thank you for the info! Cheers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was in the same situation. I couldn't find it online at 100$ plus shipping where I live, so I was forced to buy the other watched that I like as well. I am waiting for my Casion G7900 red to come.

But the GA100-1A1 or its brother GA110 which is coming soon will be my next buy.

gdp

I saw one at Nordstrom here in Socal which is where I got mine it retails for $99.00, its the the one in South Coast Plaza Mall in So. Cal.

Gene

Cool Re: GA100-1A1 availability and pricing

The massive and menacing Casio G-Shock "Death Star" GA100-1A1 is currently in stock at Macys.com:

G-Shock Watch, Men's Black Resin Strap GA100-1A1 - G-Shock Watches Watch Brand - Jewelry & Watches - Macy's

Quote Originally Posted by gdp View Post
    I saw one at Nordstrom here in Socal which is where I got mine it retails for $99.00, its the the one in South Coast Plaza Mall in So. Cal.

Gene
    Wow, I was just going to post to say that the stealth version isn't coming to the U.S. (which is what was going around when the GA100 first came out) but I thought I'd check first and I found it on the Casio USA site. That's news to me, maybe I lost interest after I got my -1A4 and wasn't paying attention. That's also why I pointed the OP to Eyeshop in France, I didn't think the watch was going to be easy to get in North America.

Thanks for the info, the watch should end up at my local Macy's sooner or later.
    NRA Life Member
    NJKCA Honorary Member
    ==================
    Breitling Chrono Avenger
    Breitling Steelfish
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Casio GMWB5000D-1 Steel Square
    Casio GWG1000-1A3 Mudmaster
    Citizen BN7020
    Seiko SRP639
    Sinn UX
    Victorinox Swiss Army Airboss Mach IV

Quote Originally Posted by gdp View Post

Gene
    Same here in San Diego. Got mine for $99.00 plus tax at Nordstrom. They had 10 in stock.
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Thread Information