i was wearing my G shock outside the other night. it was about 18-20oF and we were getting in and out of a car. but, i looked down to check the time and... there, on the inside, on the crystal. little moisture droplets!
which simply means... water inside the case, right? very un-G-shock.
to me, water in there always spells a death sentence. am i wrong? is this relatively normal? is there almost some small amount of condensation inside?
should i be concerned and has the integrity of the watch/waterproofness been compromised.
please let me know what you think!