Are the GA110 hyper color wathces hard to find?

Thread: Are the GA110 hyper color wathces hard to find?

Are the GA110 hyper color wathces hard to find?

I have a couple stores locally that sell Gs but have yet to see any of the GA110 hyper color watches.

I'd like to see them in person before buying just to see if the analog hands are easily read.

I see GregNY has two of them - please respond.

Thanks!

Re: Are the GA110 hyper color wathces hard to find?

I was at the Ontario Mill's mall a couple of weeks ago and a watch seller had a few in. The one I saw had the blue face and blue hands. I liked the look but would not buy it due to the fact that the hands blended into the face at least to me.

I looked at the GA110 dee and ricky at the Temecula Macys yesterday and it has lots of colors but the hands are Red and easy to read The are $130. Looked good but a little to crazy for me

I have not seen any that I like better then the GA100, Stealth, Bumble Bee or Black with Blue hands

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

I agree with jersterca, the monotone color of the hands and face makes reading time difficult... But the dee & ricky's hands stand out from the face... A lot legible than monotone colored ga110s

Re: your question, i could say that the ga110s are very sought after by Gshock enthusiasts... So if you really want it and see one in person, buy it quick
    Last edited by Alexeibc; September 2nd, 2010 at 10:24.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I got my GA-110B through an eBay seller in Singapore, who unfortunately had to stop selling because they were taking in more orders than they could handle properly without getting bad feedback for late shipment. I was wary about the monotone color too, and had trouble reading it for the first few times I wore it. I got used to it eventually, but I cheat by reading the digital display first before looking at the hands. I got it simply because I'm a sucker for blue, and the big chunky look just really appealed to me. It gets a lot of attention when I wear it, because the local stores never stock it and I've never seen anyone else wearing one.

I just checked eBay now, and got 8 hits off of sellers in Singapore and Hong Kong.

The bottom three real world pics on the watchshock archive are from me:

Casio: G-Shock GA-110B-1A2 GA-xxx photos, videos and specifications GA110B-1A2 | Watch Archive

Quote Originally Posted by morpheuzzz View Post
    I got my GA-110B through an eBay seller in Singapore, who unfortunately had to stop selling because they were taking in more orders than they could handle properly without getting bad feedback for late shipment. I was wary about the monotone color too, and had trouble reading it for the first few times I wore it. I got used to it eventually, but I cheat by reading the digital display first before looking at the hands. I got it simply because I'm a sucker for blue, and the big chunky look just really appealed to me. It gets a lot of attention when I wear it, because the local stores never stock it and I've never seen anyone else wearing one.

I just checked eBay now, and got 8 hits off of sellers in Singapore and Hong Kong.

The bottom three real world pics on the watchshock archive are from me:

Casio: G-Shock GA-110B-1A2 GA-xxx photos, videos and specifications GA110B-1A2 | Watch Archive
    Nice pics.....black hands would have been much nicer. I have the D&R and like the style of the case and dial but my only concern was readablility.

The lime appears to have yellow hands for a little contrast.

Thread Information