GA110fc

Thread: GA110fc

GA110fc

The first of my two nutty color, can't wear to work, completely juvenile, wife pokes fun at me for wearing, watches came in today and i'm excited. Some details i didn't notice from the stills that casio puts out. What am i talking about?

I don't have an actual camera, so using my phone. I apologize. When you look at the face, can you see the two negative displays? "Top" and "bottom" of the face?

No? Here, let me use the flash to help:

Ok, got it? So the red negative display on top, and the bottom one seems dark blue, not black. Very nice. Here is a "natural" shot in good light without flash:

Although i admit to using reflection for lighting :D
    I just enjoy how silly this watch is, definitely juvenile (which suits me) and not taking itself seriously. Other photos? Sure!

And the back:

And of course, the obligatory wrist shot:

I'll snap some more when the blue arrives.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: GA110fc

I love this one and wanna have it some day!
    It sits really nice on your wrist!
    Wear it in good health
    "Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Sigmund Freud

Hehe Chris (?) I admire your pluck though I'd probably side with your missus here.

Nice detail though, isn't it great that for naff all money you get a watch which can be as much fun to just stare at as wear?

Sent through Tapatalk on HTCs Desire.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i want the blue one really bad but every time i have a GA-110 i end up flipping it. i've had the grey, the all white, the gloss black/blue, and one or two others, and i never keep them. i really love the look of the blue FC but i gotta admit to myself that the odds are i wouldnt keep it, so i havnt gotten one.

Beautiful, at first glance it seems like a toy, then you begin to realize how well made and how well thought out it is.

So i picked up the blue one today from the post office, and after opening it i realized it's my first positive display g-shock! Nice to make it such a festive one.
    So, what's it look like in person?

One of my first g's to look like the casio still! Definitely fun, and i like the side buttons too:

For everything that is going on with this watch, the colors and blocking seem more cohesive. Take a look at the wrist shot:

All in all, happy i got them. May not be able to wear too often, still fun to see and will enjoy wearing them when i do.

Nice one Chris... take a pic with them side by side for comparability... =)

As requested!

And on the wrist/arm:

Also just wanted to point out on the red one that the negatice display simply doesn't photo well. I am finding that the silver text is picked up by the eye much easier than the cell phone camera for some reason. :confused:

Me likey...

Overall, do look real good together... =) and you even sync the seconds as well right? The negative display is hard to seeeeeee...eeee

Congrats - both are very festive and fun.. just what G's are for!

Thread Information