GA110RG-7A Colour Problems

Thread: GA110RG-7A Colour Problems

Unhappy GA110RG-7A Colour Problems

Hey guys, my name is Michael and I'm kinda new to whole this G-shock painting/stealthing thing.
    I have G-shock GA110RG-7A and the white colour on it is fading. My question is simple. So what should I do?
    Should I paint it black or just buy a new one? Every suggestion is appreciated. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. :))

Re: GA110RG-7A Colour Problems

You could try cleaning your white G -- here's one of many threads on ways to clean light-colored G's, and there are quite a few other threads mentioned in that one: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/how...-g-917780.html

You could buy a new bezel and/or strap in white OR another color from many different sources worldwide.

You can try dying the bezel and/or strap with fabric dye -- there are quite a few threads on that subject as well. https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/dye...ns-764340.html

Painting should probably be a last resort -- the strap and bezel are made of flexible material, and most paints will eventually dry to a brittle solid and flake off -- which is why dying them is probably a better option.

Buying a new G-Shock is probably the most expensive option, but a new bezel or a dye job can give your watch a brand-new look for a small price!

Re: GA110RG-7A Colour Problems

Thank you for the fast response. I think I'll paint/dye it black but I'm from Bulgaria and there is no shipping from RIT Dye & Goof-off to my country ;xx I'm still wondering why I've bought the white rather than the black ;xx
    Last edited by fntclulz; December 17th, 2013 at 01:04.

Thread Information