The GA700SE Layered Neon recently released: selling out or not available in US yet?

Thread: The GA700SE Layered Neon recently released: selling out or not available in US yet?

The GA700SE Layered Neon recently released: selling out or not available in US yet?

They seem to be selling out or haven't received a wide release yet. Were they ever released to retailers in the states or have they pretty much come and gone in the U.S.? The Casio USA site has them at MSRP but I can't find any non-import versions at U.S. retailers.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; October 2nd, 2017 at 01:55.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Re: The GA700SE Layered Neon recently released: selling out or not available in US yet?

So, the shopcasio site indicates that the release date is September 2017 so it looks like they've just been released to the United States. To wait for price drops at retail or not is the question.
    A man wearing a watch, outside of purely social functions (where, strictly speaking, a watch is not supposed to be worn), makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers his time something of value, not something to be wasted.

A man wearing an ostentatiously expensive watch makes it clear to everyone in his purview that they are in the presence of a man who considers little.

Re: The GA700SE Layered Neon recently released: selling out or not available in US yet?

You might have to wait a while for prices to drop. I'm looking forward to both the GA800 and GAW100 but it'll probably be a while before prices become more affordable. I suspect that it'll be the same for the GA700SE.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kevio View Post
    You might have to wait a while for prices to drop. I'm looking forward to both the GA800 and GAW100 but it'll probably be a while before prices become more affordable. I suspect that it'll be the same for the GA700SE.
    How often do these SE releases sell out before that happens? I don't mind waiting but I've missed street prices and had to pay a premium above even MSRP as a result of discovering a watch I like that is/was desirable and that is mostly sold out around the world. I was putting a moratorium on purchases but these look way cool and are affordable even at $110.00. Street prices could make these a no-brainer.
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; October 2nd, 2017 at 10:05.

Thread Information