Gaijin's strap picture. Help identifying please.

Thread: Gaijin's strap picture. Help identifying please.

Gaijin's strap picture. Help identifying please.

Can anyone tell me what strap this is or where I may find one please? Did a search and couln't find anything. I believe it was originally posted by Gaijin. Thanks in advance!

Name:  GW7900B_11_17JUN11.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  113.0 KB
    Tissot Seastar 1000 silver -------Oceanus OCWM800TBA-1A--------Bulova Precisionist 96b132 --------Orient 'Elite' FET0H001B-------Seiko 5 Pepsi SNZF15K1 -------Invicta 9937ce -------------G-Shock Gw7900b-1 ---------Seiko SKX007------- Panerai Homage x2--------Rotary Chronospeed----------G-Shock GD100-1A-----------Seiko Orange Monster----------Orient Mako XL----------Seiko "Atlas" SKZ209J1

Re: Gaijin's strap picture. Help identifying please.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Last edited by chronic01uk; May 17th, 2012 at 23:11.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by topshelf95 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what strap this is or where I may find one please? Did a search and couln't find anything. I believe it was originally posted by Gaijin. Thanks in advance!

Name:  GW7900B_11_17JUN11.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  113.0 KB
    It's Casio Part Number 10372535:

I purchased mine from Pacparts (just enter part number): Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.

HTH
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Thanks for the fast replies! Says sold out though. I couldn't find it on the casio site either. All the straps they show for that model are resin. No luck on the bay either. Looks like I may be out of luck.

Gaijin, looks like you were posting just as I was. Says sold out there as well. Bummer. Thanks everyone for the fast help though! Any other avenues to try? Looks like its a popluar strap. Certainly looks like a comfortable wear.
    Last edited by topshelf95; May 17th, 2012 at 23:19.
    Tissot Seastar 1000 silver -------Oceanus OCWM800TBA-1A--------Bulova Precisionist 96b132 --------Orient 'Elite' FET0H001B-------Seiko 5 Pepsi SNZF15K1 -------Invicta 9937ce -------------G-Shock Gw7900b-1 ---------Seiko SKX007------- Panerai Homage x2--------Rotary Chronospeed----------G-Shock GD100-1A-----------Seiko Orange Monster----------Orient Mako XL----------Seiko "Atlas" SKZ209J1

You have the part number, I would call Casio directly. The 800 number to their parts/ service dept is on their website. You can order from them and if it's back ordered shipping will be free.

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by topshelf95 View Post
    Thanks for the fast replies! Says sold out though. I couldn't find it on the casio site either. All the straps they show for that model are resin. No luck on the bay either. Looks like I may be out of luck.

Gaijin, looks like you were posting just as I was. Says sold out there as well. Bummer. Thanks everyone for the fast help though! Any other avenues to try? Looks like its a popluar strap. Certainly looks like a comfortable wear.
    Now that you have the Part Number, you could try American Perfit: American Perfit: Casio Replacement Parts

Good luck.

HTH
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Thread Information