Gaussman Time Setting Problem... Help needed

Thread: Gaussman Time Setting Problem... Help needed

Gaussman Time Setting Problem... Help needed

Thought I would seek help from the forum before returning the newly purchased Gaussman. This is the first Gaussman purchase and it didnít come with a manual.

Itís a nice looking G Shock, and I would like to keep it, but I canít get the analog part of the watch to sync with the digital time. Sorry for the blurry pic.

This watch doesnít seem too complicated, so I donít think Iím doing anything wrong. After setting the digital time, the analog watch will move clockwise BUT instead of stopping on the digital time the analog goes past by 1 hour and 12 mins.

Does this watch need repair??? Thanks in advance WUS! :thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Gaussman Time Setting Problem... Help needed

Hello. I have 3 Gaussmans's, nice pieces. I had the same problem after having the batteries replaced at an authorized dealer. I took the watch back and he set the time and sync'd the analogue and digital units right away. Hope this helps.

You can set the hands of the analog watch via the "HS", Hand Set, mode in the Gaussman.

Just press the "Mode" button, lower left, button 4 times, until the digital display shows "HS".

Then press and hold the "Start-Stop" button, lower right, button to adjust the analog watch hands.

Once done, you can press the "Mode" button to switch back to the digital watch/date mode.
    3 Antman
    5 Codename/12 Codename Cipher
    9 Fisherman
    43 Frogman/1 Seaman
    18 Gaussman
    17 Gulfman
    2 Lungman
    23 Mudman
    14 Raysman
    15 Riseman
    8 Wademan
    G-8000,DW-5000SL,GT-001B,DW-003RB,DW-6900MS,DW-6900MRC-8DR,G-6900A-9,G-7900A-4,GW-7900B-1,G-1200BD-1A,LOV97-5,GX-56-1A,GX-56-4DR

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gshock76 View Post
    You can set the hands of the analog watch via the "HS", Hand Set, mode in the Gaussman.

Just press the "Mode" button, lower left, button 4 times, until the digital display shows "HS".

Then press and hold the "Start-Stop" button, lower right, button to adjust the analog watch hands.

Once done, you can press the "Mode" button to switch back to the digital watch/date mode.

Got it! Thanks!

Hi

Just found this thread, I've got a aw 570 Mudman (pre Gaussman) which is the same design and I've got the same problem. Unfortunately the HS isn't working for me via the start stop button, any other advice?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Just found this thread, I've got a aw 570 Mudman (pre Gaussman) which is the same design and I've got the same problem. Unfortunately the HS isn't working for me via the start stop button, any other advice?

Thread Information