GD-100-1BDR - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GD-100-1BDR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: GD-100-1BDR

Quote Originally Posted by LUW View Post
    I'm a HUGE fan of the Gulfman, I think it wears very nicely on the wrist, with a perfect size. The G-7900 has a better module, and it's bigger, but still VERY comfortable because of the wings. I don't have a GD-100 and I'm known for disliking negative displays - I think they look pretty cool, but they're tough to read, or better said, a positive display is easier to read. So I would only consider a GD-100 with a positive display, specially the GD-100MS-1 that Coolio showed.

Therefor I can't really comment on the GD-100, but between the Gulfman and the G-7900, I think it will all depend on what features you need. And just a reminder about the G-7900: for some people hose wings under the case make the watch VERY comfortable but to others it's the contrary, depending on wrist size and shape. So if you can, try it on before buying.
    Cheers for the input LUW. I'm gonna look at the three i listed again later when i've fresh eyes. I've got quite a flat 7" wrist so i can see what you mean about the wings, prob more suited to a rounder wrist.

Went to a few local stores to try on the three watches i mentioned, the only one not stocked was the Gulfman. Found the other two to be too large for me and they didn't sit right on my wrist. I really like the way the Gulfman looks in the pics and reviews i have seen and seems more suited to me so i've took a chance on this one... the Gulfman G-9100-1ER! Should be with me early next week so will fire some mandatory wrist shots when it arrives,looking forward to putting it through it's paces. Once again cheers for the advice guys on helping me come to this decision.

LUW

Great choice! I'm positive you will like it a LOT!
    Cheers!
    Luciano

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the gulfman, i like them a lot and am sure you will enjoy yours! :beer:
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

My new gulfman, chuffed with this watch. It took a right beating at work this past week.. gotta put it through it's paces,right!?
    Attached Images Attached Images

dobber72 likes this.

Nice pick, however the GD100 (but with positive disp.) is still my favorite, I own two of them.
    Especially if you are frequently travelling among time zones it is one of the best modules you can get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information