Gd-100ms-3dr

Thread: Gd-100ms-3dr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gd-100ms-3dr

Any new news on this watch...release day(Jan?), price, new pics??

Re: Gd-100ms-3dr

Not now. The January Casio new products web page hasn't been published yet. Tomorrow or the day after.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

In general, even tough there is exceptions for certain models such as some collaborations, Casio tend to reveal every months releases in the beginning of the month, but the actual release of the watch is usually between the 20th and 30th of each month. So the release can be a full month away.

Also keep in min regarding this particular model, many people thinks it is going to be an all black stealth model with red eye, the number 3 in the model name suggest it to be green color. So perhaps it is not an all black but a very dark green color.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

if this model is dark green in color...i would have to settle for the gd-100ms-1dr instead...no negative display unfortuately...i would assume the gd-100 would be cheaper and have more avail. as well...have to wait and see...

I'm After that Model too... Loving that MS model and those White green series...

The Green MS Should be something like the MUDMAN...

Last edited by MiguelAyako; January 4th, 2011 at 18:17.

I just love the "3" in the model number :

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

If the watch is a dark green color would it not be (gd-100-3bjf)...rather than gd-100ms-3dr....I would think the ms would indicate a continuation of the military series that had black resin...
    What do you guys think will be the price increase from the regular gd-100-1bjf to the gd-100ms version??

"3" always indicates the color green on any Casio. So I hope it's green - I might even get one then, however the module isn't really to my liking.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Sedi it's a nice Module I wasn't into it but when I bought one all black to put it into a White Bezel and strap, then I become a fan, It's Big with that new LED light and Basic cool functions.

The Two rings gives him a kind of 6900 look and if it looks like a 6900 it looks good ;)

I like the LED and the features in itself are good, too - I have the same module in my AE-1000W. But the one big disadvantage over the AE-1000W is that the GD-100 doesn't show time in other modes. The AE-1000W shows time in all modes on the little analogue LCD-dial. If they'd have kept that feature then the GD-100 would be an almost perfect G-Shock (if it also had a snooze it would be perfect).

edit: just try to imagine this display in a G-Shock case - I'd buy it in a heartbeat:

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information