Getting started on Frogman! xD
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Getting started on Frogman! xD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    51

    Getting started on Frogman! xD

    hi..

    i've been collecting the GD and GA series all the time.. was thinking to start collecting frogman line.. any good recommendation to start?

    or any website selling some frogman with nice price? guide me pls.. =)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    2,331
    I prefer the GW-200 line, but they aren't cheap. Check out the 8200 and 9900 line as a better starting point and then "dive" in to the madness

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    534

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Final Frogman would probably be a good starter - relatively cheap vs. the 1000 series madness.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    51

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    I prefer the GW-200 line, but they aren't cheap. Check out the 8200 and 9900 line as a better starting point and then "dive" in to the madness
    thanks.. btw i saw alot of frogman with slightly different design.. how many types of frogman out there? i personally like the purple 1000bp.. looks nice..

    and this 1 as well.. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QvJm6aboh-...an-watch-1.jpg
    Last edited by Wayne85; September 6th, 2012 at 17:02.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne85 View Post
    hi..

    i've been collecting the GD and GA series all the time.. was thinking to start collecting frogman line.. any good recommendation to start?

    or any website selling some frogman with nice price? guide me pls.. =)
    If can, go all the way....a 1000 series. Only this series caught my eye so as my first Frogman, I bought it.
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    2,331
    Can someone please post the G-Shock Perfect Search link

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    51

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    Can someone please post the G-Shock Perfect Search link
    G-SHOCK Collection
    this 1? xD

  9. #8
    Member JonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    I love the 1000 line-up, you should try to find one in person first if you can to see how it fits.. it has a very large wrist presence. The GW-200 series is a great place to get started before you go too deep though....

    Here's a link that lists almost all the Frogman models ....

    Casio G-Shock Frogman Watch Archive photos, videos and specifications


    and here's the G-shock Perfect Search

    G-SHOCK PERFECT SEARCH - [G-SHOCK.JP]
    Last edited by JonL; September 6th, 2012 at 17:19.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    51

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by JonL View Post
    I love the 1000 line-up, you should try to find one in person first if you can to see how it fits.. it has a very large wrist presence. The GW-200 series is a great place to get started before you go too deep though....

    Here's a link that lists almost all the Frogman models ....

    Casio G-Shock Frogman Watch Archive photos, videos and specifications


    and here's the G-shock Perfect Search

    G-SHOCK PERFECT SEARCH - [G-SHOCK.JP]
    wow thanks for the link.. erm.. my wrist is a bit huge.. im fine when wearing my GA series.. never saw a frogman before in real life.. lol.. perhaps have to grab 1 and try it out.. =)

    btw the orange on the right side from ur signature is frogman too? what code is that? xD

  11. #10
    Member Feisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    978

    Re: Getting started on Frogman! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne85 View Post
    btw the orange on the right side from ur signature is frogman too? what code is that? xD
    The one right 1000 in JonL's footer is a GF/GWF-1000RD Burning Man in Red - it's quite the looker

    Any emergency one 1000 would be awesome though!
    Attached Images Attached Images

    kiwidj and GS_Leng like this.
    G-Shocks
    Origins, Master of Gs, Sky Cockpits, G-Lides, Standards, Specials


    G-Shock Collaborations
    Maison Martin Margiela, CLOT, [email protected], ICERC, LRG, Subcrew, Turbokolor, Brooklyn Circus, Eric Haze, Marc Aurele, Lo.wer, Stussy, Bape, Hundreds, Dee & Ricky, Krink, Nigel Sylvester, ALife, Parra, In4Mation, Illest, Wu-Tang, One Piece, Akira, Ultraman

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •