GG-1000 - Quick Question
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GG-1000 - Quick Question

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7

    GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Hey everyone, proud new owner of a GG-1000-1A5... my first G-Shock! Quick question, when adjusting the time, is it normal for the hour/second hands to move counter clockwise? A YouTube video I watched said they only adjust clockwise, yet mine moves counter clockwise.

  2. #2
    Member Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere in USA
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaPpedDoG View Post
    Hey everyone, proud new owner of a GG-1000-1A5... my first G-Shock! Quick question, when adjusting the time, is it normal for the hour/second hands to move counter clockwise? A YouTube video I watched said they only adjust clockwise, yet mine moves counter clockwise.
    Can you post a photo of it?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Collector.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    70

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Search YouTube for "I was sold a fake Casio G-SHOCK on eBay". Examine yours. Report the seller.

    Sent from my LEX829 using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Appreciate the quick replies. I have seen a video regarding fakes. From what I can tell, mine seems to be legit, but I'll take a closer look this evening.

    Unfortunately I can't seem to post links or images since I'm a new member :/

  6. #5
    Member Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere in USA
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaPpedDoG View Post
    Appreciate the quick replies. I have seen a video regarding fakes. From what I can tell, mine seems to be legit, but I'll take a closer look this evening.

    Unfortunately I can't seem to post links or images since I'm a new member :/
    How about this...where did you get the watch and if it was from eBay do you have the link to it?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Collector.


  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    How about this...where did you get the watch and if it was from eBay do you have the link to it?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Bought it from Amazon Canada. It says sold by Watches Now and fulfilled by Amazon.

  8. #7
    Member Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere in USA
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaPpedDoG View Post
    Bought it from Amazon Canada. It says sold by Watches Now and fulfilled by Amazon.
    Can you direct message me a photo then? That much you can do.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Collector.


  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7
    I actually did a little bit ago. You didn't receive it?

  10. #9
    Member Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere in USA
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaPpedDoG View Post
    I actually did a little bit ago. You didn't receive it?
    Hey I just replied back but check with reference to this video... https://youtu.be/oFd7fFT5hdg

    I can not conclude why your time set counterclockwise...I own 3 model variations of this and none to my knowledge set time counterclockwise... just be careful check the video there are some ridiculously looking fakes out there and the only way to tell are by checking the functions and looking for subtle differences on the details of the watch...

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Collector.


  11. #10
    Member Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    somewhere in USA
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: GG-1000 - Quick Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaPpedDoG View Post
    I actually did a little bit ago. You didn't receive it?
    By the way, I could only see your pictures but not the video.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Collector.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 5
      Last Post: August 1st, 2011, 14:40
    2. Quick question setting Seastar 1000
      By Brandon -B- in forum Tissot
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: December 18th, 2009, 06:11
    3. Junghans Mega 1000 Owners - A Quick Question. . . . .
      By evertonian61 in forum Digital & ABC watches
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: July 17th, 2009, 22:38
    4. a quick question...
      By millerspain in forum DOXA Owners Club
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: March 3rd, 2006, 19:48

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •