GIEZ GS-1100 (blue model) spotted at Sears Canada for 280 CAD (taxes in).

Thread: GIEZ GS-1100 (blue model) spotted at Sears Canada for 280 CAD (taxes in).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

GIEZ GS-1100 (blue model) spotted at Sears Canada for 280 CAD (taxes in).

For those interested:

over the weekend I spotted blue GIEZ GS-1100 (blue model) at Sears Canada for 349.99 it was on 30% sale that brings it down to 245 + 14% tax = 279.30 for those interested.

I almost took a plunge but I'm still on preorder list for new frog for 300 so I had to pass.

Happy hunting.

Cheers!

Re: GIEZ GS-1100 (blue model) spotted at Sears Canada for 280 CAD (taxes in).

Thanks, Ill drop by Sears tonight

I was actually NOT shopping for a Watch but since I was at Sears I decided to check it out. Beware thou that I had to go to 2 different Sears locations that day (don't ask...) and one had one in stock other location had none... (slod out or not avaliable at all locations I du not know).

I'm located on Ontario Canada and I'm NOT in Toronto so good luck.

P.S.

As I stated earlier if it's not for a fact that I preordered forggy from casiosales andservice I'd snatch it in a hurry.

Happy hunting!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm not sure what the exchange rate is, but wouldn't it be cheaper for you blokes to buy it from one of these places?

http://www.hbwatches.com/gs1100-2a-c...41004f6b90f1f1
    http://www.4-watches.com/casio/gs1100-2a.html

Sheesh...check out this price, although you do need to pay an extra $10 to join first. Still a great price...might be worth going in with a few mates and buying a a couple of watches each with 30 days...

http://cheap-wholesale-watches.com/d...d=&prevstart=0

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post
    Sheesh...check out this price, although you do need to pay an extra $10 to join first. Still a great price...might be worth going in with a few mates and buying a a couple of watches each with 30 days...

Wow, that is cheap. And with the Canadian dollar worth more than a Greenback, a canuck could get it for even less! The Sears price is a bit high considering the strength of our dollar.

I agree 100% that sears price is too high especially considering the strength of the dollar. But than again that's Sears... well known in Canada for "inflate the price, call it a sale 30% to sell close to regular price"...

The only thing going for Sears is their INCREDIBLE return policy. Basically if it breaks within a year you bring it back and either get your money back or exchange.

Welll....... Sears USED to be like that... Lately they've been getting harder to deal with...

I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post

They have good prices on a lot of watches. Wow. Good find.

I've contacted almost every Sears and Bay location within the GTA and none of them stock it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information