GIEZ GS-1150 problems. I haven't received it.....
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: GIEZ GS-1150 problems. I haven't received it.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GIEZ GS-1150 problems. I haven't received it.....

On december 21 2013 i ordered a GS-1150 from Uhr-shop.com. Untill now,no watch received. Send the seller a mail,that the trackingnumber of that order from december 21st,is the same trackingnumber as a order from 16 october 2013. Answer was,the order was send. Thats right,on 16 october the order was send. But that was not the case. The order from december 21 was not send. No answer. I claimed the case to Paypal. Answer from Paypal is that the seller has prove that the order was send. Case closed. Yes the order was send. Surprise,on october 16..... Paypal did not even took a closer look! In the claim i made notice of the same trackingnumbers,that are used for different orders.
    Today i send the seller a mail,mentioning again,the same trackingnumbers for two different orders. Included copies of the order and a screenshot of the tracking history of the trackingnumber. Now al we do is wait.......

I hope this problem will be solved,but i have my doubts. Or the seller is messing up or DPD is messing up. Anyway,Paypal buyerprotection is not to protect buyer. It protects sellers.

I hope for the best and not for a lost watch.
    Last edited by GinGinD; January 29th, 2014 at 23:08. Reason: language

Re: GIEZ GS-1150 problems. I haven't received it.....

did you try talking to paypal again and mentioning that the tracking number has a shipped date before you bought it. And where does the tracking say the watch was shipped to? I would call paypal and see if you can get them to look at the case again if its that obvious the tracking number they gave you is wrong.
    Jasabor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Guzman View Post
    I would call paypal and see if you can get them to look at the case again if its that obvious the tracking number they gave you is wrong.
    ^This

Get a live person on the phone and explain what happened. In my experience they were very receptive and responsive to the issue.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yep,thats what a gonna do. A wait for the answer from the seller on my last mail. But i dont get it,the problem is very clear. One trackingnumber,two different orders. And he is not mentioning the last order. He only got proof that he did send the order from october 2013.

Time for a good lawyer......
    Last edited by Jasabor; January 29th, 2014 at 19:09.

*update*

I need a good lawyer indeed.... Man,i am pi***d!!

Friday i made a complain,because Paypal closed the case. Seller has proof of sending me a package. Regardless the date it seems. But in all the hectic,i made the complain a new claim,that the watch i received,was not according to what the seller has put on his website....

Stupid me! I can beat myself up for this one...

So,yesterday i received a mail from the seller,that he is going to inform the police,because i was doing some fraud. So he is accussing me of fraud!?
    Well, i send him a mail back,that i can use some police help,to get my watch,i paid for. And told him that he is re-ussing the trackingnumbers the steel money from people. I had some more words for him,but i didn't do that. Anyway,this man is a criminal. I have no other words for him.
    But the idea,that i can do nothing about this,makes me sad. Money and watch down the drain. So is my believe in Paypal's buyerprotection programme. That's worthless.

Also a warning here,do NOT buy anything from uhr-shop.com!

If anyone of you has an idea what to do next,please feel free.

what watch did u try to purchase?

answer in the title, my apologies
    Last edited by De smid; February 2nd, 2014 at 23:07.

This doesn't make sense to me does the tracking number you were given show it was delivered? And if so when was it delivered?

A GIEZ. GS-1150. It would be my first analogue G-Shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Guzman View Post
    This doesn't make sense to me does the tracking number you were given show it was delivered? And if so when was it delivered?

Yes,the trackingnumber he gave me and Paypal as proof,is the same trackingnumber as a package from him,delivered on 21 october 2013! I told him and Paypal. Still Paypal sees this as proof of delivery of the watch i ordered on 21 december 2013. So there is something fishy going on. I can proof it! Tomorrow i will send a mail to Paypal and tell them my story. I want my watch or money back.

i'd rather ask for a full refund just to leave them no options and order from a reliable shop. i still believe in Paypal and have all the confidance you will get your money back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information