GMW-B5000 Full Metal Square Photo Thread: Post 'em here! - Page 5
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: GMW-B5000 Full Metal Square Photo Thread: Post 'em here!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Re: GMW-B5000 Full Metal Square Photo Thread: Post 'em here!

Took a few more pics of the TCM today and was looking for a thread to post them in - and I found one!

My first impressions of the watch... I love it. It's beautiful and the weight is perfect. The texture of the finish is unique to the touch, also. As much as I love the looks of my Porter edition square (sooooooo good looking!!!), I think I like this one just as much. (And that's saying something!) If I had to downsize to just two squares today, it would come down to this one and my Porter. But thankfully I don't have to.

I think it's safe to say that this is the titanium square that I've always wanted. Only trouble is, there's nowhere to go from here except down!

p.s. someday I'll do some side-by-side photos of my Porter and this TCM square. But not today..

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dce.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  2.68 MB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dcf.jpeg
Views: 201
Size:  2.26 MB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dd0.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  3.01 MB

Name:  zM%dfCu%RR2J8ztn+p9zVQ.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  2.07 MB

Name:  Vusey5H%TXiLmC4WZwShfA.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  2.08 MB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dd2.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  2.47 MB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dd4.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  1.94 MB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dd6.jpeg
Views: 194
Size:  2.57 MB
    Casio G-shock
    MRG-G1000B-1ADR, MTG-B1000TF-1AJR, GMW-B5000TCM-1, GMW-B5000TFC-1, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000GD-9, GMW-B5000V-1, GMW-B5000G-1, GPR-B1000-1, GPR-B1000-1B, GWG-1000-1A, GW-9400-1, GW-9400DCJ-1, GW-9400BTJ-8, GW-9401KJ-3JR, GW-5000-1JF, GW-B5600FB-4JR, GW-B5600HR-1, GW-B5600BC-1B, GXW-56BB-1JF, GXW-56-1BJF, GW-3000M-4A, DW-5035D-1B, DW-5600BB (x2), DW-5600E (x2), DW-5600EG-9V, DW-5600CL-1, GW-M5610TR-7JF, DW-5600MS, GLS-5600CL-1, GLS-5600CL-3, DW-6930, GA-100MM-8A, G100BB-1A, GLS-6900-9JF, G-8900SC, GD-350-1B, GD-400-9CS, DW-6900MS, GD-120CM-4, GD-X6900CM-5, GLS-8900CM-2, GW-002KA.
    Casio Protrek/Pathfinder
    PAG-240B-2, PRW-2500R-1, PRW-3100FC-1JF, PRX-8000T-7AJF.
    Casio AE-1200 (x2)
    Casio W217H-1A
    MDV106-1A
    MTD1080-7A

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Took a few more pics of the TCM today and was looking for a thread to post them in - and I found one!

My first impressions of the watch... I love it. It's beautiful and the weight is perfect. The texture of the finish is unique to the touch, also. As much as I love the looks of my Porter edition square (sooooooo good looking!!!), I think I like this one just as much. (And that's saying something!) If I had to downsize to just two squares today, it would come down to this one and my Porter. But thankfully I don't have to.

I think it's safe to say that this is the titanium square that I've always wanted. Only trouble is, there's nowhere to go from here except down!

p.s. someday I'll do some side-by-side photos of my Porter and this TCM square. But not today..

Name:  fullsizeoutput_dce.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  2.68 MB
    "Hey sonny, is that a snake on your wrist or one of them new fancy pants titanium squares?"

Great shots, T4P. Enjoy that stunner!
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post

Beautiful photos! This watch seems to pop in the good ol' outdoors, especially with how the light plays with the dot pattern. I know what you mean about the TFC. The TI square can stand side-by-side with the TFC -- a perfect pair and beautiful in their own right. I also wonder where's Casio going to go from here on out. Perhaps other variations of the TI square or more camo patterns.
    Just your average Japanese watch fan: Casio, Citizen, Seiko

View my collection **here**

View my feedback by clicking **here**

Your friendly neighborhood enabler,

Otto

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ottovonn View Post
    Beautiful photos! This watch seems to pop in the good ol' outdoors, especially with how the light plays with the dot pattern. I know what you mean about the TFC. The TI square can stand side-by-side with the TFC -- a perfect pair and beautiful in their own right. I also wonder where's Casio going to go from here on out. Perhaps other variations of the TI square or more camo patterns.
    Hopefully some versions with lots of red and gold on the dial, amiright Otto?
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

TB-1 arrived last night

Name:  20191204_142338.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  72.4 KB
    JustAbe, simonantz, kenls and 6 others like this.

new member in my collection!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James142, simonantz, kenls and 8 others like this.
    Fortis B42 Black titaniumPam 312!!!(traded)
    PRW-1200
    Steinhart silver edition but with movement from premium line!!!!The only one in world!!!!
    GF-1000-1JF

Breitling Seawolf
    Benarus Megalodon II

here is my old full metal

Last edited by Rammus; December 7th, 2019 at 01:09.

Black ip full metal. Arrived on Tues. My 4th of the series. I have an unopened box from Topper, containing #5: chrome/resin. Too tired to unbox tonight. I will save it for the morning. Pics to come.

Sent my buddy the above pic... he sarcastically questioned why didn't I have hearts sorrounding it. I had to oblige

> everything else
    James142, GaryK30, Rammus and 5 others like this.

Very beautiful your full métal babyivan ��
    My old

GaryK30, James142, kubr1ck and 3 others like this.

#5: GMW-B5000-1. Unboxed and synced... I think this will get more wrist time than the full metal chrome.

I have done a "180" on the steel/resin combos. I at first thought that these should only be full metal, that a strap cheapens it. But that is not the case. This watch has a premium look and feel even on the resin strap!
    I love the contrast of the different texrures and how they transition into one another. And wow, these are so comfy on wrist.

Thankfully, it has the iconic Square dimpled tapering strap. They did these right. I would've hated to have seen these with the weird looking non-tapering strap that Casio likes to use these days (like the new non-BT, non-solar metal/resins that recently came out).

I don't think I will be getting the black with positive metal/resin, even though I think it's awesome. It's just too similar to the GW5000 (which I already own) to really stand out. If I were to get it, it would hardly see any wrist time.

> everything else
    Last edited by babyivan; December 7th, 2019 at 17:17.
    Takvorian, Rammus, GaryK30 and 5 others like this.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information