• 1 Post By Amaro
  • 1 Post By Sjors
  • 2 Post By starscream
  • 1 Post By G-fob
  • 1 Post By starscream
  • 1 Post By StephenWatch

Thread: Go Green 7900

Go Green 7900

This was one of my first g shocks but not my first and certainly not my last. The 7900 is the most comfortable Gshock I own. The "butterfly wings" under the strap keep the watch from moving around and give it a custom fit to the wrist unlike most G-Shocks that have a gap in the wristband, but it's all personal preference. I've had mine over two years and the battery has always remained on High. It's solar powered so I can rest assured that this watch will be Enjoyable for many many years to come. The fact that it's hard to find now adds to the personal satisfaction of owning this Limited edition Go Green 7900.
    It's the White and Green below:

@ThusExtravagant
    starscream likes this.

Re: Go Green 7900

Glad you like the 7900. It's a nice model. I have a yellow GW-7900 and is quite nice to have and to wear. I love the white/green colors of the Go Green series. I have the G-6900EW-7. Good watch too

Cheers,

Sjors
    Amaro likes this.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (2).jpg 
Views:	750 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1488174

was my 1st white g-shock, my 1st solar G. love it a lot, still gets a good amount wrist time.
    Amaro and Chrisek like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

yes, it is. And "go green" was one of my fav. series, at the time it was not selling well, specially the 5600 and 2310 ....
    Amaro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (2).jpg 
Views:	750 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1488174

was my 1st white g-shock, my 1st solar G. love it a lot, still gets a good amount wrist time.
    It was my first solar too. I didn't know much about solar G's at the time, and mine has gotten so much wrist time my strap shows wear :/ but still a great watch since the Gloss white stays nice around the face.
    It's always nice to see the watch on others, I haven't seen too many.
    Maybe we should do a Go Green Series "Check-in" lol, Anyone?

@ThusExtravagant

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Glad you like the 7900. It's a nice model. I have a yellow GW-7900 and is quite nice to have and to wear. I love the white/green colors of the Go Green series. I have the G-6900EW-7. Good watch too

Cheers,

Sjors
    I agree the 6900 Go Green is nice too. At the time I liked the Go Green message that was at the peak of popularity and the Solar was perfect on a G-Shock. Then this became my first solar. Plus I like the bulkiness on the 7900

@ThusExtravagant

Quote Originally Posted by Amaro View Post
    It was my first solar too. I didn't know much about solar G's at the time, and mine has gotten so much wrist time my strap shows wear :/ but still a great watch since the Gloss white stays nice around the face.
    It's always nice to see the watch on others, I haven't seen too many.
    Maybe we should do a Go Green Series "Check-in" lol, Anyone?
    @ThusExtravagant
    Not seen 2 many around here.. this came out while i was on holiday in Malaysia, so i was lucky enough to get it back in early 2011. I saw the 6900 as well, but since I had picked up the DW-6900NB-3, I passed on the go green 6900 and got this.

I don't think they have done the go green series after this? i could be wrong.. but they should bring it back. a Go Green Rangeman and a GD-X6900 might be cool!
    Amaro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaro View Post
    This was one of my first g shocks but not my first and certainly not my last. The 7900 is the most comfortable Gshock I own. The "butterfly wings" under the strap keep the watch from moving around and give it a custom fit to the wrist unlike most G-Shocks that have a gap in the wristband, but it's all personal preference. I've had mine over two years and the battery has always remained on High. It's solar powered so I can rest assured that this watch will be Enjoyable for many many years to come. The fact that it's hard to find now adds to the personal satisfaction of owning this Limited edition Go Green 7900.
    It's the White and Green below:

@ThusExtravagant
    Lovely watch... Don't forget to post here to for posterity!

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/app...re-656492.html
    Amaro likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Thread Information