Hello all. I recently bought(practically given) the PRG-110G by a fellow co-worker. He bought it from the bay and after he got it, determined that it was not an atomic one. He then went out and bought an atomic PAW-1300 and this one was just sitting around collecting dust. I really liked the watch and am glad it does not have the atomic feature as I always was worrying about whether or not it sync’d or not. I asked him if he would sell it. I had to twist his arm to take some money for it and now, it’s mine!
In order to keep my good karma rolling, I decided to give away some of my some of my small items from my stash. They are as follows and pics below:
1. DW-5600E (see sub-note #1)
2. 20mm? Nato strap, black GONE TO A GOOD HOME
3. G-9000 Storm Trooper bezel and band, died black. Slight smoky smell. BEZEL IS GONE, STRAP GONE TO A GOOD HOME
4. Fossil 100M Model AM-3310, dead battery GONE TO A GOOD HOME
5. Guess Waterpro 50M, dead battery, head only
6. DW6900/DW6600 bezel, brand new GONE TO A GOOD HOME
7. Manual for 2608 / 2638, I think this was for my old GW330.
All these items are free. I will ship them to you via the most cheap method possible. Just PM me and one of these items will be yours. I am sorry all but THESE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED IN THE USA, ONLY TO THE 48 STATES. Please note that these items are free and when you receive something for free, there is no warranty or guaranty of any kind.
1. I have given this watch to another co-worker who has shown interest in getting a G-Shock. He in turn gave my two of his watches that are listed as items #4 & #5.
Hope these help someone. Thanks. Flat-Head
Quick pic of the watch I got.
G-9000 band and bezel