goof off in singapore.how to use goof off

Thread: goof off in singapore.how to use goof off

Banned

goof off in singapore.how to use goof off

hi all.not sure if its posted in the forum before but i just purchase goof off at home-fix in sembawang shopping center costing sgd $5.30.quite suprise tat they sell it here.How do u apply goof off on the bezel to remove the letters?anyone pls help. Advance thanks

Re: goof off in singapore.how to use goof off

There's loads about this on the forum. With a cotton-bud seems popular, rather than soaking the whole bezel.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by azraelz View Post
    hi all.not sure if its posted in the forum before but i just purchase goof off at home-fix in sembawang shopping center costing sgd $5.30.quite suprise tat they sell it here.How do u apply goof off on the bezel to remove the letters?anyone pls help. Advance thanks
    What Tribe said...

BTW, have you managed to find 'Goof-off 2' ?

This one is alcohol based and less 'intrusive' than the original Goff-off product and can be used for removal of lettering from plastic EL buttons without fear of damaging them. I used it in the past, currently searching for some more GO2 for some new projects.

cheers and good luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by babola View Post
    What Tribe said...

BTW, have you managed to find 'Goof-off 2' ?

This one is alcohol based and less 'intrusive' than the original Goff-off product and can be used for removal of lettering from plastic EL buttons without fear of damaging them. I used it in the past, currently searching for some more GO2 for some new projects.

cheers and good luck!
    nope sorry ...no part 2 selling here....would like to but not able to find locally though...only ebay

Thread Information