Got mail again! MRG-210 (new pics added!)

Thread: Got mail again! MRG-210 (new pics added!)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gift Got mail again! MRG-210 (new pics added!)

Hi,
    well the G-bug got me bad so just a day after my new G-7710C arrived I had my MRG-210 in the mail that I bought on Ebay. And I must say I'm impressed - I didn't think it was that big and heavy. Too bad I wasn't aware of the fact it doesn't have a CDT when I placed my bid - I guess the letters "MRG" kind of clouded my judgement and I forgot to first download the manual and then place the bid. Don't know if this will stay with me but maybe I'll keep it just for the looks and weight and size. Besides it's my first MRG (not counting the DW-8900 which is basically the same as the MRG-100). So here come the pics of this big mofo (no daylight shots cause weather conditions are just too bad so q'n'd like always):

some wristshots next to the G-7710C they give an impression of how big this watch really is:

solo wrist-shot:

It's a beautiful watch if only the functions were more to my liking - don't have much use for storing my own name date and blood-type in my watch and cell phones make the phone-numbers memory thing kind of obsolet. Also I wouldn't feel comfortable storing my credit card number or anything in my watch so it's basically just the STW and alarm that are of any use. But damn it's still a beauty!

Greetings, Sedi
    Last edited by Sedi; December 21st, 2008 at 12:09.
    Cheers
    Sedi

sml

Re: Got mail again! MRG-210

Looks like it wears smaller than the G7700!?

Right but I think it looks still gigantic because of the square. It's huge compared to the MRG-100 but I didn't make pics of these two together yet. Will do it this evening maybe.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

not my style, but congrats anyway

looks like this beast can take a serious beating, are there any resin parts on it (besides the caseback cover) or is it an all stainless steel model?

regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Too bad I wasn't aware of the fact it doesn't have a CDT when I placed my bid...Don't know if this will stay with me...don't have much use for storing my own name date and blood-type in my watch and cell phones make the phone-numbers memory thing kind of obsolet. Also I wouldn't feel comfortable storing my credit card number or anything in my watch so it's basically just the STW and alarm that are of any use.
    So how much do you want for it???

That's a very nice watch. Thanks for posting the side-by-side pics, I was curious about the size.
    'I never done it'

:thanks for the replies and for looking at my not so good pics. It's all steel except for the back cover. Don't know yet if I'm gonna sell it or not - after all it's my first MRG. Maybe if I can find a MRG-110 but so far I'm keeping it - would trade 1:1 against a MRG-110 - so if anybody got one PM me .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Re: Got mail again! MRG-210 (new pics added!)

Hi,
    so I'll bump my own thread up 'cause I just took some better pics of the MRG-210 next to the DW-8900 - here we go:

one with the Muddie for comparison:

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Wink Re: Got mail again! MRG-210 (new pics added!)

Hi Sedi,

Congratulations. The MRG-210 looks pretty unique in the classic MR-G line. I like mine very much.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I like both of those MRG's, and the photos do a good job of showing them off. Congratulations of both!

hi sedi, now you got some rare stuff, dont worry to sell it now or not, it will keep the value i guess.

and how loud is the beep on tthe mrg-210? the dw-8900 is a bit quite cause all the steel.

gerry (pre-owner of that pictured dw-8900 )
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information