got one...

Thread: got one...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

got one...

Hi All,
    Didn't realize how much I was reading this forum until it went down!
    Anyway, got a plain ole DW6900 to add to my old DW9400.
    I looked at some of the other new ones in the stores, and they just aren't big enough for me.
    So, poor me, guess I'll have to be looking for a Raysman or Pathfinder next.
    But I like the DW6900 for now. Its simple, but good size.

just reregistered and thought I'd make a quick post.
    (My wife thinks I'm batty, plan on selling my iPod and Palm and other toys so i can get new watches. ) Like 4 watches are enough!

jdhermit

Re: got one...

LOL... ive been liquidating my old star wars toys and other rare comics to afford my fix!!! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Devori
    LOL... ive been liquidating my old star wars toys and other rare comics to afford my fix!!! :-D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

B-)

Wink Re: got one...

Hi JD,

Nothing is wrong with the good old DW-6900. I have lots of them and I like those Triple Eyed Devils. It seems you are bitten by the bug already. Like 260 G-Shock's are enough :-D

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Sjors

I won a 6900 on Ebay a couple of weeks back. It has Foxfire on the dial and the whole watch is a shade of red, I'd say more bordering towards a maroon.

It has exactly the same markings as the two Rezones you recently won but is not that "vivid" red.

Did Casio release a slightly different colour of this watch or has it discoloured with age?

Kenny

Wink Re: got one...

Hi Kenny,

I think there was just one shade of red released. I receivend a brand new and a slightly used version this week. The slightly used version seems a bit darker red than the new one. I think they get darker under influence of wear and light.

Here you can see one I wear regular on top (one of my bike watches), on the left is slightly used and the right one is brand new. The box in Maroon and the Frogman is bright red...

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Kenny,

I think there was just one shade of red released. I receivend a brand new and a slightly used version this week. The slightly used version seems a bit darker red than the new one. I think they get darker under influence of wear and light.

Here you can see one I wear regular on top (one of my bike watches), on the left is slightly used and the right one is brand new. The box in Maroon and the Frogman is bright red...

Cheers,

Sjors
    And I thought the GShock's kept good time:-S Check the time(s) on these watches and not a single one of them is even close to the others. Strange, eh.

Hi David -

Sjors has a lot of G-Shock's and so do I

I guess with Bram around, Im sure is a good excuse for all to be out of sync.

I have over a thousand, although I think all are still on Japanese time as I used to live their.

All the best - ZZIE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information