Got these sweet things in the mail and my son liked em so much he gave them a kiss
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Got these sweet things in the mail and my son liked em so much he gave them a kiss

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Got these sweet things in the mail and my son liked em so much he gave them a kiss

I just got these in the post this week and I am super super pleased. Got the 1000rd in a trade from stoltp, excellent deal and smooth as you like thank you Peter for a great trade.

I got the 204k from solar g-shocker thanks Neil for another great deal went smooth as you like and less than a week from the United States and managed to dodge import tax (YES!!!!)

The red one was a trade and I purchased the other. Both are like new and I am soooo happy with them.

The I.C.E.R.C. will go straight in the draw only to be worn now and again but I will wear the red one regularly as I do with my other 1000 series, I dont mind wearing the 1000 series all the time for some reason, but with the 200's I prefere to wear sparingly, I think because they are so hard to get these days.

My 14 month old son approves too, so much so that he went to give them a kiss.

Appologies for the rubbish pictures again.

Name:  new watches 001.JPG
Views: 565
Size:  934.7 KB
    Name:  new watches 004.JPG
Views: 563
Size:  771.2 KB
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

Re: Got these sweet things in the mail and my son liked em so much he gave them a kiss

Congrats on two very awesome Frogs!!! Better put the BR in a high place...your son looks like he thinks he found something to chew on!!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Re: Got these sweet things in the mail and my son liked em so much he gave them a kiss

Really love the red one, so I 'googled' Ebay for one.

£600 ($1000)!! Really, for a digital watch?? What makes these watches so expensive?
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats man, nice story an very nice pics. As Tsip said, better buy something red to your son to chew.
    Stephen, this is an old subject and have countless threads here about the frogman prices. It would to take some time to update you on one single reply.

Go Team Bravus!!

Stephen, this is an old subject and have countless threads here about the frogman prices. It would to take some time to update you on one single reply.
    No problem Johnny, never really been interested in this model before, so never paid any attention to the threads about them. Will do a forum search to see what all the fuss is about!
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Congratulation. I'm absolutely sure that you are enjoying these amazing Frogman watches. That red GWF-1000 is just wow! Wear them in good health.
    @Stephen I know Frogman models are overpriced, but some people, including me, love them. They feel different somehow. As Johnny said there have been many threads about why Frogman are overpriced, etc. But still, they are popular models among collectors.
    "There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love."~ Sir Stirling Moss

Cute baby! My 19 month old baby likes to yell "G-Shock" whenever she see my watch. No matter what brand it is. I taught her well.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post
    Will do a forum search to see what all the fuss is about!
    StephenWatch, I warn you. Don't do it. Don't research on the Frog or you'll end up getting one or more.

Take GShockMe's advice. Once you start looking, you end up buying one. And once you have one, well....no one can have JUST one!!!

Sent from the Office of the Reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

That's the nice thing about G-Shocks - no worries when giving them to the kids .
    Enjoy the Froggy!

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

1of2, nice one bruv, funny that i chose to wear MIBR this evening too. I think your son thinks he's found a giant red sweetie lol
    Mike

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information