WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Great Transaction with Fergfour

520 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Fergfour 
#1 · (Edited)
Ferg contacted me with a few G's he was going to put on Fleabay, but was kind enough to give me dibs on the ones he was prying from his grasp. i selected 2 and asked him for prices. he offered a great price, and even let me haggle slightly. in the end, he got them sold immediately without dealing with fleabay and my halfway house just got a little bit bigger.

first one i had to have. when he first posted pics of it my saliva glands went into overload. DW-5600GM

Watch Technology Gadget Watch accessory Electronic device

Watch Digital clock Watch accessory Stopwatch Technology

second, is a model that never grabbed me, but i had never seen this color combo and it just pops! G-5500B

Watch Digital clock Technology Clock Electronic device

Watch Technology Electronic device Gadget

So, a big shout out to Ferg and thanks for the beauties.

Toy Fictional character Action figure Superhero Figurine
|>

See less See more
#4 ·
The sparkly one is a 5600GM. One of three 5600 versions in the GM series, also called Metallix-G. Known for having a resin mixed with metal flakes, flames on the crystals, neg displays, and gothic style lettering. Released in 2007 and pretty sure not for sale in the US. There were also two 6900GM models with similar styling cues. Steelers may actually have one or both of those 6900's considering his 6900 collection size :) I don't have much info on the G5500b. The display is pretty unique though. It was intended for my daughter but she never got attached to it. Thanks steelerswit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.