green mudman

Thread: green mudman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

green mudman

I just orderd the green mudman G 9000-3v with the neg-display; i thought it was black.i dont mind the color; but i saw some reviews that said it was hard to read the display' dose any one have this watch? i could try to change it for the G9000-1 modle if i hurry ; since i just ordered it one day ago. thanks for any advice.
    LongStreet

Re: green mudman

Quote Originally Posted by LongStreet View Post
    I just orderd the green mudman G 9000-3v with the neg-display; i thought it was black.i dont mind the color; but i saw some reviews that said it was hard to read the display' dose any one have this watch? i could try to change it for the G9000-1 modle if i hurry ; since i just ordered it one day ago. thanks for any advice.
    No, no, no; you don't want the G9000-1. You should trade it in for this:

Seriously, try to see first if the negative display is indeed hard for you to read; some people can read reverse displays with no problem. When you actually get the watch and find that reverse displays aren't your thing, maybe you can send it back for another watch.

What you probably should have done first before ordering was to look for a store that has the G9000-3V, so you could see firsthand if reverse displays are to your liking.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

yes i do like the looks of it; but do you think the green one is a bad choice?
    LongStreet

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Not really; I've seen it up close, and I could see the reverse display clearly. But it will still depend on how you see the display. If you find it hard to read, then it's your prerogative to send it back for another.

Besides, if I thought that the G9000-3V was a bad choice, I wouldn't have bought this shirt to match:

It's just that I ultimately decided to get the G9000MC-8 instead because I figured it would be refreshing to wear a bright-colored G-Shock for a change.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Its depending on your personal taste.
    If you can easily read the reverse display then its a good choice.

There is also a green camo Mudman with positive display.
    I think that one is the closest match to the reverse display one in the look.

thanks for the advice; il think about it. that a nice looking mudi by the way.
    LongStreet

If you dislike the green bezel and strap then you could always dye them black (see the HOWTO section for help). I have a G-7710 with a negative display and I have never had any problems looking at it. The problem is that you can't tell what the display will actually look like until you see it in the flesh. If you do decide that you don't like it, I'm sure the seller will allow you to return it.

thanks digitalxni with that being said i might keep it' and dye it if i dont like the color.
    LongStreet

Here is mine. It just depends on how the light hits it. I was not to sure about it at first but I really like it now.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalxni View Post
    If you dislike the green bezel and strap then you could always dye them black (see the HOWTO section for help).
    +1. I'm also planning on having this Muddie and doing this
    GW-200Z
    G-9000MS MIRB
    DW-5600MS MIRB
    Victorinox Classic Chrono Ti
    SEIKO 6309s
    SEIKO OM
    SS ECOZILLA
    SEIKO TUNA 7549-7010
    SEIKO TUNA SBBN007

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information