My friend's few months old GS-1001 and the hour and minute hands+the 24hrs dial are not moving at all.
1. The second hand, second dial (6 o'clock post) and calendar are functioning.
2. I've tried adjusting the time based on the 4799 module manual accordingly(step-by-step). Everything working as order but when it comes to adjusting time procedure, the hour and minute hands not moving but the steps after that functioning like nothing wrong.
3. The Gs make all the right beeping sounds.
4. The second dial hand moving as usual but the hour, minute and 24hrs dial are not moving.
5. I'm confuse whether the mechanical in the module going haywire or it just stuck in this particular mode that I don't know what the hell it is.
6. How to reset the watch?
I hope some of you guys can help me with this as I'm the one who sold him the watch...and it's not easy to convince a skeptical dude like him...i feel guilty if the watch broke down after few months of usage since i already told him G-Shock is a tough watch...