Gshock 2310 parts

Thread: Gshock 2310 parts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gshock 2310 parts

Hey gang,
    where could I get a new bezel ad strap for the 2310? It is all messed up from work and it would be great to give it a new lease on life.
    Thanks

Wink Re: Gshock 2310 parts

Well, usually I look on the pages of Tiktox(worldwide), but if you are in the US you can also look at Casio sales and service(US-Only).

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Gshock 2310 parts

Thanks Sjors. I emailed the Casio sales and service people. I will wait to hear from them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Gshock 2310 parts

Hi Bryan,

Their email service isn't good (actually they never mailed me back). You better call them by phone. They are located in California. Anyway, if they respond by e-mail to you, let me know, since their e-mail pollicy might have changed.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

@ bryan and sjors,

how exactly can you change the bezel and strap on a 2300/2310? this two plastic things which hold the strap on both sides (up and down, sorry I don't know the english word for it) are kept by those 4 tiny screws. but even with these unscrewed I couldn't figure out now, how to remove the strap.

even more difficult I guess, is to remove the bezel, because it seems connected to the case. I admit I haven't got the slightest clue how to remove it, but any helpful information is much appreciated.

regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

Greetings All,
    Cal.45 I've never havn't had the need to disassemble mine yet, however I can perhaps wager that it might require a bit of delicate manuipulation?
    That or it may even be a case of using "heat" to remove it.

I've seen someone use this trick when fixing a starter motor. There was a plastic component which could only be fitted when soaked in warm water.

I'm sure one of the guys here that attempted a negative display conversion will clear it up for both of us. I'm curious now, as I thought that with this watch I'll replace bezels long before batteries .

Quote Originally Posted by bryan
    Hey gang,
    where could I get a new bezel ad strap for the 2310? It is all messed up from work and it would be great to give it a new lease on life.
    Thanks
    Hey bryan,

I ordered band and bezel for my mine a month ago through Casio Canada and was told the parts were comming from Casio in New Jersey. The bezel was 18.95 US iirc! Pics below of my heavily abused 2310:)
    Salt build up from a recent 2 week long dive trip

Damage after a 25 storey drop
    \
    Last edited by G-Shock; July 18th, 2006 at 17:21.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

hi g-shock,

since you ordered new bezel and strap, I presume you know how to change them. please share your experiences with us.

regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

I have not changed the band and bezel as of yet but it seems fairly simple. The band is secured via spring bars which can be removed using precision tools and the bezel is secured via the obvious 4 tiny screws. The bezel screws should not pose much of a problem as the watch is not very old.

Hello there Cal.45,
    to remove the band all you do is remove the spring bars from it. the bezel is held on to the watch by a combo of the 4 screws and also the the fact the bezel is held also on the case from the buttons. to remove remove the bezel

1. remove all 4 screws on the sides
    2. take a small screw driverand stick it between the underside of the bezel and case and slightly pry on it and allow it to clear the buttons on each side
    3 when you go to put back on remember the buttons turn and if the button is not correct the bezel will not go on.

G-Shock you are now buying strap and band for the watch you abused and dropped off the CN tower in Toronto????:-D :-D

Cheers
    Leon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information