Gshock rotational lineup?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sedi

Thread: Gshock rotational lineup?

Gshock rotational lineup?

Do you guys rotate between gshocks or just wear one 95% of the time?

At this point i change up every day, but i'm newer to "the club" than others.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: Gshock rotational lineup?

Most of the time I wear my latest acquisition for maybe a week or two - then it's back to heavy rotation - sometimes changing watches 10 times a day before I put an end to it by buying a new one - I think the bug got me pretty bad. Sometimes I change watches 4 or 5 times before even leaving the house and I also take spare watches in my backpack when going to work in the office. On my 2nd job as a landscaper/gardener I always wear my W-S220 because of the 120 lap stopwatch - so I can easily check how many hours I worked to write my bills. Funny thing is: when it can get rough I always wear a low budget model and not a G-Shock . When watching movies at home I try to find the right watch for the movie - when watching "Alien" and SciFi it's mostly a G-8000, for "Avatar" I need my PRW-1200 of course (the Colonel's choice), for horror movies the Jason is the right choice and so on and so forth - there are endless possibilities of chosing a watch for a certain activity that's why I need so many of them .

cheers, Sedi
    scooby and Fer Guzman like this.
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LUW

I simply can't wear a watch for more then a day (two days TOPS!) straight.
    It's the watch geek in me.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

I have put all my watches into a daily rotation now but when I get to the GW5600J I tend to wear it for a couple of days, it was on my wrist for three weeks at one point. I like the variety, though, so my current rotation is a lot of fun. I'm lucky that I have enough of them to keep it interesting.

I wear one almost always but I have "the one" in 4 combinations positive with strap/bracelet and negative with strap/bracelet. Still, I mostly stick to the positive/strap combo. The only time I wear more than one a day is when I wear professional attire, I usually wear 1 when in the suit and another when I change. I change it up maybe once or max twice a week.

I know-boring haha.

I rotate between my GW6900-1 and my G7900-1. I wore my GW6900MS-1 for about two weeks after I got it, but I have a hard time with the negative display, so that one gets little wrist time right now. On weekends I rotate my G7900's (the black one and the red one). About to get another G7900, most likely the G7900ms-1B. The 7900's are my favorite (at the moment, ha ha!).

CFF

Monday Usually a Seiko SKX007 for me
    Tuesday it's either 6900 or 8150
    Wendsday is my frog day. So it's usually the Mater blue. or the Jelly.
    Thursday is funky day, I usually put on something different depends on the weather and mood
    Friday it's my Ana digi casio. or frogday.

Saturday is usually my Panerai, or Seiko SSC017
    Sunday is something more conservative. either my automatic rolex homage, or vostok amphibia

here is my feedback: CFF, Best Seller Ever!

Hi !

When I have a new one I wear that for a couple of weeks. When the "novelty" wears off and back to total random swapping. Can change every day, or perhaps one for work and one for evening activities. Or just one for several days/week beforre changing. No paritcular pattern...

I tend to sleep in my GW-5000 because it's the most comfortable watch I own, besides that though I give all my watches an airing without any one of them spending more than two weeks off my wrist. ...Well except the red camo DW-6900, which only comes out on really sunny days. Oh and well I suppose that Antman doesn't get a whole lot of wrist time because it makes me feel a bit like a character from a late 90s manga cartoon, which is not generally the look I go for (although I love the little spinning numbers on the display).

Thread Information