Gshock stores in HK?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Riley
  • 1 Post By sunshineboy00

Thread: Gshock stores in HK?

Gshock stores in HK?

going to Hongkong this weekend and just want to ask if you can suggest good places to buyu Gshock.... specially I'm planning to buy Diamond Gshocks.... thanks in advance...

Re: Gshock stores in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by ron1122 View Post
    going to Hongkong this weekend and just want to ask if you can suggest good places to buyu Gshock.... specially I'm planning to buy Diamond Gshocks.... thanks in advance...
    Sino Plaza (G/F) and Trend Plaza (basement, 1/F, 2/F) in Mongkok. Javys in Tsim Sha Tsui East. Both of them are near subway.

Quote Originally Posted by ron1122 View Post
    It's not easy to find diamond G shocks in HongKong if I am not wrong since I don't buy any of those, I only see a few in Causeway bay. Try causeway place and see if you are lucky enough. Also There is another Javys (official dealer in HK) branch in sheung wan. see the link CASIO | Hong Kong (HK) | Javy's International Ltd. - Contact Us Hope this can help and enjoy your trip in HK

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks for your help... really appreciate it! =)

FYI, I found G Shock prices in HK to be higher than in the US (where I am based).

Quote Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
    FYI, I found G Shock prices in HK to be higher than in the US (where I am based).
    I agree... it's more expensive to buy in HK but the stocks are amazing especially at Javy's ...

Welcome to the forum.

Hong Kong is great for G-Shocks, but the prices can be a little high. It's just nice to be able to see hundreds of limited editions in each shop. There's not many places outside of Japan with that good of a selection usually.

There's a few other threads on this subject that can be looked up using the search. I've tried to condense all the basic info here:
    Buying and Selling G-Shocks - G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Hong Kong is great for G-Shocks, but the prices can be a little high. It's just nice to be able to see hundreds of limited editions in each shop. There's not many places outside of Japan with that good of a selection usually.

There's a few other threads on this subject that can be looked up using the search. I've tried to condense all the basic info here:
    Buying and Selling G-Shocks - G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources
    The sino centre in Mong Kok has a couple of watch shops which have a great selection of G shocks. Alot of them are very limited edition. Such as the men in black frogman and the carbon forgman but at the same time they are very expensive. I was quoted the carbon froman (BNIB) costs 9800HKD approx 1256USD just to give you more info.

But some of the models are cheaper actually, so you may want to do a little more walking in the area to find out.
    Deepsea_dweller likes this.

HI GUYS. IM FROM PHILIPPINES PLANNING TO GO HONGKONG NEXTWEEK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THE CHEAPEST BUT 100% ORIGINAL GSHOCK/CASIO WATCHES? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Thread Information