The Gulfman???

Thread: The Gulfman???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cool The Gulfman???

I am trying to decide between a gulfman and a mudman. Both regular not solar.
    I like the looks of the gulfman better but most likely will not need the tide. Although I do get my watch wet all the time, shower, pool, working out,etc so the gulfman might be the way to go. I also tend to get it dirty too.

Is one better than the other by a great amount?
    I really cannot decide bc there are things I like about both the mudman and gulfman. Maybe you guys can give me so REAL info rather than me thinking jsut which one looks cooler.

Thanks
    Brandon

Re: The Gulfman???

I'm going to paraphrase Rothrandir from CPF here who is paraphrasing Tolkien:

"go not to the G-shockoholics for counsel, for they will say buy this and that."

And I AGREE.

:][: Rorschach HOS

Both excellent and inexpensive G's which get consistent praise here. I think they have similar features sets. The Gulfy has a 7 year battery though, which will probably mean it will last 10+ years if there's minimal use of the light and alarms.

I hate to say it, but I think it does come down to which one you prefer the look of better. My preference is the Gulfy, but Muddys are nice too. May be you should go with your first response and short circuit the stress of thinking about it too much.

Course one of these enablers here will inevitably suggest you get both...

...so I'll do it first.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post
    Both excellent and inexpensive G's which get consistent praise here. I think they have similar features sets. The Gulfy has a 7 year battery though, which will probably mean it will last 10+ years if there's minimal use of the light and alarms.

I hate to say it, but I think it does come down to which one you prefer the look of better. My preference is the Gulfy, but Muddys are nice too. May be you should go with your first response and short circuit the stress of thinking about it too much.

Course one of these enablers here will inevitably suggest you get both...

...so I'll do it first.

Another gulfman vote I have both but if I could only have one it would be the Gulfie. some folks dont like the strap. but no problem for me

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

I have them both, and wear the Mudman a lot more. It's the strap and the longer backlight that swings it for me, although they're both great.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

I sold my two Mudman models and kept the atomic Gulfman. It's a matter of taste, but to my eyes the Gulfman (atomic and non-atomic) is a better-proportioned and more attractive watch.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Both Good.Get Both!

Quote Originally Posted by bpurcg19 View Post
    I am trying to decide between a gulfman and a mudman. Both regular not solar.
    I like the looks of the gulfman better but most likely will not need the tide. Although I do get my watch wet all the time, shower, pool, working out,etc so the gulfman might be the way to go. I also tend to get it dirty too.

Is one better than the other by a great amount?
    I really cannot decide bc there are things I like about both the mudman and gulfman. Maybe you guys can give me so REAL info rather than me thinking jsut which one looks cooler.

Thanks
    Brandon
    I could not decide which one of these below I don't want,
    so I have purchased them both.
    Problem solved
    Slightly the Gulfman is in favor

Last edited by Hen展; September 23rd, 2008 at 20:47.
    Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
    Woody Allen

the mudman has all the features i can want AND need from a watch. even it doesnt have the best design in the world, its the far better allround choice between gulfman and muddy. show me a todays g-shock that has 20 seconds alarm...and flash alarm...
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Gulfman

The reason - the TI materials used - bandscrews, caseback, and pushbutton stems.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information