Gulfman battery craps out

Thread: Gulfman battery craps out

Gulfman battery craps out

I got this Gulfman when it was first release in the US. Now it seems the battery craps out already, I had to recharge it everyday, early in the morning, because comes at the end of the day and comes nightime, it goes blank to it would reset back to 1-1 '05. And I work indoor, I cant just leave this outdoor just to recharge it, someone might steal. So guys, whats the warranty on this watch? I have no idea if its been a year since I had this one, dont know if its still covered by warranty. Battery level seems to be on "H" so I know its full but the LCD blanks out comes end of the day especially at night and when I press any button, bam back to 1-1-05. I dont even have the auto EL so I know it doesnt suck up battery much, I know I had the autosync on and all alarm/snooze on, I dont even use the baro/thermometer and altimeter, the LCD just blanks out. I know I disable the PS but even that, it should have enough juice to last 3 years. As I'm writing this (its almost midnight), the LCD is blank again.

Re: Gulfman battery craps out

Quote Originally Posted by NetCaster View Post
    I got this Gulfman when it was first release in the US. Now it seems the battery craps out already, I had to recharge it everyday, early in the morning, because comes at the end of the day and comes nightime, it goes blank to it would reset back to 1-1 '05. And I work indoor, I cant just leave this outdoor just to recharge it, someone might steal. So guys, whats the warranty on this watch? I have no idea if its been a year since I had this one, dont know if its still covered by warranty. Battery level seems to be on "H" so I know its full but the LCD blanks out comes end of the day especially at night and when I press any button, bam back to 1-1-05. I dont even have the auto EL so I know it doesnt suck up battery much, I know I had the autosync on and all alarm/snooze on, I dont even use the baro/thermometer and altimeter, the LCD just blanks out. I know I disable the PS but even that, it should have enough juice to last 3 years. As I'm writing this (its almost midnight), the LCD is blank again.
    First off, are you absolutely sure it's a Gulfman you got?
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    First off, are you absolutely sure it's a Gulfman you got?
    quoted.......
    gulfman doesn't have barometer nor altimeter....
    watches are meant to tell times..

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

He's probably got a Riseman.

Quite a bummer that the rechargeable battery in your watch doesn't seem to be able to keep its capacity stored. You could buy another rechargeable, if I remember it correctly they aren't too expensive.

OH its Riseman

Thread Information