Gw-400...a way to improve vibration!?!?!

Thread: Gw-400...a way to improve vibration!?!?!

Gw-400...a way to improve vibration!?!?!

Hi guys...I'm a GW 400 owner since 2 weeks and I'm very disappointed with it.

Where I live The atomic sync won't work but I knew it before i bought it from seiya and because of the vib function I didn't care..Well with big surprise the watch vibrates so quietly that I barely can notice it.
    Since I was used to the CASIO PHYS STR 400 and I loved its vib (before the band was gone)

The vib in the GW 400 was the mainly reason I bought it...I read that was quite weak ...but hell...even an Ant would have issue noticing it!

So I was wondering does some of you techie guys know a way to make the vib..more rude maybe consuming more current...but hey Italy is a sunny place so even if i spend twice the normal current of the battery per day...charging the battery by the sun won't be a problem.

Any tips or hint well appreciated!

Re: Gw-400...a way to improve vibration!?!?!

i have not heard of any way to make the viberation to be strong. from my experience, i can only wear the watch slight tight so that i can "feel" the vib better.

i felt the same way about the vib alarm of GW400, i was expecting a vib like a cell phone's vib, but its not even close. so i ended up selling it :(

Pity I was considering one of these, the only thing I can think of is to wear the watch on the inside of the wrist as it is more sensitive.

Q-6

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

how bout the vibration on the 7500, are they much better?
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by mansrow View Post
    how bout the vibration on the 7500, are they much better?
    I have a "Silencer" and a 7500 and I would say the vibration on the 7500 is significantly stronger. Wonder if it has to do with batteries? Solar vs. standard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    I have a "Silencer" and a 7500 and I would say the vibration on the 7500 is significantly stronger. Wonder if it has to do with batteries? Solar vs. standard?

another good observation. some has reported that the solar has a dimmer light.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

In the GW-400 you can choose if you want the light stay on for 1.5 or 2.5 sec...if this what you mean.

I don't know the 7500 but I can tell that the casio PHYS STR-400 was about 5 times stronger in vibrating

Thread Information