GW-5600J bezel screws

Thread: GW-5600J bezel screws

GW-5600J bezel screws

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find some replacement bezel screws for my GW-5600J, but haven't really had any luck. Does anyone know where I can find some or if there are screws from a different model that will work?

Thanks in advance!

Pic I took of the watch on my birthday last year
    Last edited by Skizzle1111; May 20th, 2012 at 21:25.

Re: GW-5600J bezel screws

I am also looking for replacement bezel screws for a GW5600J. Does anyone know where I could find replacements, whether specifically for the 5600J, or else a substitute that would fit from another model?

Thanks,
    Dan

This might me expensive but will these work?

Casio screws & bars for GW-5000-1JF/ 5000_PARTS | seiyajapan.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

PacParts has two types of screws listed: "screw, back" which are the ones which hold the back plate on, and "screw, decorative," which must be the bezel screws: Casio GW5600J-1 Parts and Accessories

They're a great source of parts if you live in the US, but if you live OUTSIDE the US (including Canada) their shipping prices are very high.

UK & Europe: Tiktox ( Casio Watches - Tiktox ) is often mentioned around this subforum, and they can usually order any parts that PacParts has listed on their site.

There's also (maybe) Casio.com and their parts department. For the US, they have "Casio Parts Department: 1-800-223-2001" shown on their website. Some of us have ordered from them years ago, then for a while the website said they would no longer sell to customers and to use the distributors listed on their "Buy Parts" page. Now that blurb is gone and the phone number is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    PacParts has two types of screws listed: "screw, back" which are the ones which hold the back plate on, and "screw, decorative," which must be the bezel screws: Casio GW5600J-1 Parts and Accessories

They're a great source of parts if you live in the US, but if you live OUTSIDE the US (including Canada) their shipping prices are very high.
    Thanks for the info! I ordered two screws from pacparts yesterday :)

Thread Information