GW-7900B-1- A year on how are they?

Thread: GW-7900B-1- A year on how are they?

GW-7900B-1- A year on how are they?

G'day all

I never got one of these first time around, but read with interest the battles folks had trying to get one and the efforts of others 'spotting them' and passing on the details.

(Decided I needed a a Raleigh 531 and spent a few $$ getting it back on the road )

So, a year or so on how are these watches performing?

What price are they new and TZ 95% and above are they getting?

Thanks in advance
    Roger
    In memory of the blokes from The Parachute Regiment / 16th Air Assault Bde / UKSF who have been wounded, or gave their lives. "Some Gave All, All gave Some"

I've had my GW 7900b for about 8 months and I have not had any problems with it (knocks on wood). I really enjoy wearing it and it's the only watch I have with tide and moon function. It is also one of my most comfortable Gs. It fits my wrist perfectly and the wings keep it in place.

Most of them are still going for full retail of $150, but I have seen some on eBay for as low as $100.

Re: GW-7900B-1- A year on how are they?

its been everything i wanted in a "G"! however i didnt understand the DST receptiopn and im happy find this morning it works!
    Name:  gshock.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  162.4 KB
    ..........................................i dont like my solar to be "M".................................................. ....................

Thread Information