GW 9000 Arrived

Thread: GW 9000 Arrived

Conceived in New Jersey, living in South Texas

GW 9000 Arrived

After some delay, my new Solar/Atomic Mudman arrived. I've been wearing it since it arrived this morning and think I have it set up to my liking. This watch is so feature laden though, it's doubtful I'll ever use them all. My big incentive to buyingthis model was the Solar/Atomic capability. What could be finer. I'll probably stay up late to see what happens when the big clock in Fort Collins chimes.

My only other Casio is a DW 6900. Compared to the 6900, the Mudman seems a little less bulky. The Mudman is more comfortable, I think due to the little lumps on the back of the watch's case. The lume on the 6900 seems brighter though the non-lume contrast on the Mudman seems better.

That's all for now folks.

TTT

Re: GW 9000 Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Willieboy View Post
    The lume on the 6900 seems brighter though the non-lume contrast on the Mudman seems better.
    Yeah, the clarity of the display on these things is amazing. I could read mine through my (dark) ski goggles in twilight once when I was up on the slopes.

I think that in general, from what everyone's been saying, the lume on the non-solar models is usually brighter than the solar ones.

Thread Information