GW 9000 New Model

Thread: GW 9000 New Model

Cool GW 9000 New Model

I did a GOOGLE search for the new model and got something just as good:-D

Hicon KFR 25 GW 9000 BTU Klima
    Marka: Hicon
    Hicon KFR 25 GW 9000 BTU Klima
    * Elektrik koruma devresi * Fan modu * Otomatik fan hızı * Salınım modu * Otomatik sıcaklık kontrolü * Zamanlayıcı fonksiyonu * Koku giderici toz ve parça tutucu filtre * Nem alma modu * Dışardayken ideal sıcaklık * Hava üfleme yönü * Uyku modu * Heat pump * Yıkanabilir hava filtresi * Rotary kompresör * Önceki programın hafızada tutulması * Kablosuz LCDli uzaktan kumanda * Programlı çalıştırmayı durdurma * Sinyal sesi * Otomatik tekrar çalışma * 3 dakika emniyet içinbekleme fonksiyonu * Acil durum modu * 5 mt Montaj Kiti dahil(montaj işçiliği hariç) * 3 Yıl Garantili
    Hicon KFR 25 GW 9000 BTU Klima İçin
    Açıkartırma Sitesinde Ara

And then I got this:-X
    http://<span style="font-family: Ari...</font></span>
    Shock resistant watch " mad man " of off load rally specification

The Casio Computer Co., Ltd., the professional racer which participates with off load rally and the shock resistant watch " mad man which directs to the mechanic (the MUDMAN)" sells from June 30th.

The latest " mad man " prevents the scattering of the sand and dust and the oil, it equips 1,000 Hour Meter stopwatches for dustproof * anti mud structure and durable race/lace. It is the G-SHOCK which shows the efficiency which it can have with field of severe off load rally, sufficiently.
    Radio wave solar function can use was loaded ' GW-9000 ', in race/lace feeling at rest with the large capacity solar charge system " tough solar " which is continued to drive with light. In addition, being reception possible, in day * Europe & the United States, always grasping accurate time, you can challenge standard frequency broadcast of total 5 bureau of the standard frequency broadcast 2 bureau and Germany, England and the United States of America of Japan to race/lace.
    On one hand, 2 1,000 Hour Meter stopwatches were loaded ' G-9000 ' strengthened the performance which shows power, with nighttime race/lace such as dual illuminator and the light/write afterglow function maximum of 5 seconds where the liquid crystal indicatory department and the around that shine simultaneously in addition to the completeness of time measurement function.

MSF (England); 60kHz and DCF77 (Germany); 77.5kHz </FONT>Power saving state * with approximately 25 months

Wink Re: GW 9000 New Model

Ha Ha Ozz,

I have the same problems with googling too sometimes. When I am looking for some models I get musical intruments. BTW, it looks like someone is modifying the smilies... I'm glad B-)is back:-D!

Cheers,

Sj:-DrS
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: GW 9000 New Model

Hahahaha funn hey Sjors -

Welcome to the olden days here:gold

I looked for a Leatherman Micro and got a Hot Dog on wheels

Jiji had her first F4 today.. That means a Feline 4 injection. Four in one..

We are heading to Sydney end of this Month for five days so must put her in to a cattery. Hope she's OK.. They look like chicken farms up hetre in Cairns.. She may be scared..

Off to bed..

ALl the best - OZZ

P.S. The new faces are really cool

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: GW 9000 New Model

Hi Ozz,

Great pictures of Jiji. Looks like she's deep under the influence of the F4 injection With some luck we will have new cat at the end of summer. Don't ou have nice neigbors to look after your cat. If we were away for a few days our neighbors took care of our cat.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: GW 9000 New Model

Hi Sjors -

We do have neigbours, but we must keep it a secret as pets in the apartments are illegalUnless you get Body Corporate approval first.

I'm an owner so I have a little more clout if you like over the renter tenants.

We have five owners living in the block, and 16 apartments all together.

We have a few female flighties and pilots so It's very quiet here which is great. More room in the pool:-D

We live in the best apartment with full private staircase and garden going up as we are on the end which also means extra windows.

All the best - OZZ

Thread Information