GW-9200-1ER also available in different colours?

Thread: GW-9200-1ER also available in different colours?

GW-9200-1ER also available in different colours?

Hi Guys,

Is the GW-9200-1ER also available in different colours? Or just in black?
    I love the functions Solar, barometer, thermometer...and would love to own one after Christmas.
    I am going hiking and sailing quite often, so this would be a perfect watch.
    But I promised to my collection I will never ever buy a black one...and now I already have two.

Please help!

Name:  casio-g-shock-gw-9200-1er-watch.jpg
Views: 3338
Size:  46.1 KB
    Cheers
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Re: GW-9200-1ER also available in different colours?

To answer your exact question, no. The "GW-9200-1ER" is only available in black. However, you're in luck because there is also the:

GW9200-BLJ-2

GW9200CDJ-8

GW9200GY-1 (it's grey)

GW9200KJ-4

GW9200MS-8

GW9200PJ-7

GW9200RD-4

GW9200R-4

GW9201K-9

The number in bold in the end of the model number denotes the color code. -1 Black, -2 Blue, -4 Red, ect.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Hey Tsip,

Thanks a ton.
    Now you have to tell me where I get one of those:

GW9200R-4
    GW9200RD-4
    GW9200-BLJ-2

I could not find a piece on the net for sale.

Who wants to sell his Riseman in blue, orange or red?! Please send me a PM.
    I guess the orange one (my prefered one) was a limited version, because I ve seen lots of posts on the net saying it is not available anymore.

Sorry If I am asking some "stupid" questions, but I am pretty new to the forum and the G-Shock-community...

Toby
    Last edited by bellonautomatic84; December 9th, 2011 at 13:58. Reason: sentence missing
    Cheers
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No such thing as a stupid question. It's difficult to be informed if you don't ask questions. In a nut shell, Casio seems to give all the good stuff to Japan only. When they do get a world release, they short the rest of us on the good features. You may be able to find a NON-JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) version of the Rescue Orange and maybe the blue, but it would be a G9200. Notice the lack of a "W." That means it will be non-atomic. As far as the red goes, I believe it was only released as an atomic model and only in Japan. Your best bet for any of these is going to be the Japanese market; mainly Rakutan and Yahoo Japan (basically Japanese eBay). Also, check the WUS sales forum and possibly make a WTB post. Every once in a while one pops up.

Sent from the Office of the Reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

There are 12 various models listed here:
    Watch Archive Search | Library for all brands of wristwatches

however 2 of them look the same to me.

Add GW9201K-9 mentioned by Tsip85 and you have 12 models.

Piowa

That´s right. A start is always difficult to get into a topic.
    So how does Casio distribute their watches? Of course they have their concessionaires, but how can I find out who is getting the few pieces Casio delivers to Germany for example?! By calling them all before the release?

Actually I do not want an Atomic one - but your explenation was very helpful. Thank you.

Alrighty....I will do a WTB on the forum and let see when and who is going to reply. :)
    Thank you for your help.

PS: My GLX-5600B arrived today at my second home address...so I will get it by next week when I drive home. I am looking forward to it and will post some nice pics as soon as I have it. :)
    Last edited by bellonautomatic84; December 9th, 2011 at 16:31. Reason: bad english.
    Cheers

Thread Information